• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

One investigation will proceed!

Republicans has investigated the Russian connection to Trumpster for a couple months. But they haven't gotten to the bottom of it. As a trumpster, aren't you a little curious to understand the extent of a foreign government's influence over our election? I'm sure that you agree that we need an independent investigator to get to the bottom of this.

The FBI nor the Democrats haven't gotten to the 'bottom of this' either.

There you go again, pretending you know what the FBI knows.

Pffft!
Nobody has to "prove" anything about Trump's mental health. And of course Democrats are in the lead as far as talking about Trump's deficiencies; in case you missed it, Trump accomplished a hostile takeover of the GOP last year, and its members have dutifully put party before country ever since.
BUT - Republicans (other than those in 'safe' districts or who are not up for re-election in 2018) are already joining Democrats in calling out his incompetence, dishonesty and unfitness to lead. So far, only Dems (afaics) have pressed the fact that he is a danger to American democracy, but it's getting closer to the tipping point with every sequential Cheato fuckup. Won't be long now before we will know if he can endure until the mid-terms. Right now it looks like he might, and if he does and nothing has improved as far as his record-low approval ratings, and Republicans haven't turned on him, the house (and maybe even the Senate) will fall in 2018 and he'll be impeached before you can say "LOCK HIM UP!"

Of course if he manages to get the military to back him in the insidious coup he has undertaken, that could all be moot. In that case there will be rivers of blood in the streets - just like Uncle Vlad is hoping.

I agree. I don't think it will ever get to a military coup (I think the military would shoot him before shooting any citizen), but I am fully prepared to shed blood in the act of protecting our nation from internal insidious havoc. If a federal militia were to come marching into my city, they would all be buried by the 2 million+ residents, patriotically defending the nation.

It will never come to that... the military wouldn't attack citizens due to the ethics instilled in them... and that other reason: we would fucking kill them all very easily. what is it? less than 1 million soldiers stationed domestically? If every single enlisted soldier marched up to Manhattan island, with no other help from outside the boroughs, the residents there alone would outnumber the entire population of all branches of the military, 2 to 1.

Unless, of course, the plan was to nuke every major city... I'm thinking more of a reaction to any attempt at military control of the populace.

In an effort to avoid derailing this thread, I have started a new thread here in response to this.

Back
Top Bottom