• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

One More Reason to not go to Walmart

I finally went to a Walmart for the first time in my life. They've had one here in my city for a few years now but I never bothered to go before. It wasn't the dystopia that I imagined it to be based on reading these sorts of threads. It just looked like a gigantic dollar store filled with attractive clerks (both male and female) and shoppers dressed in odd outfits. Apparently peopleofwalmart.com is reflective of reality, but the rest maybe not so much.

shirazi.jpg

I finally went to a Walmart for the first time in my life. They've had one here in my city for a few years now but I never bothered to go before. It wasn't the dystopia that I imagined it to be based on reading these sorts of threads. It just looked like a gigantic dollar store filled with attractive clerks (both male and female) and shoppers dressed in odd outfits. Apparently peopleofwalmart.com is reflective of reality, but the rest maybe not so much.

There's a lot of Wal-Mart bashing from the left because they're rabidly anti-union and the left hates that.

Back
Top Bottom