• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Only 30 Days To Go!

Imagine if you're one of the Trump kids and you see the family fortune and reputation circling the drain like it is. If they weren't such a bunch of hateful little morons like their father, I'd feel fairly bad for them.

The lucky one is that second daughter whom Trump never talks about or shows on camera. There are an awful lot of people who don't know that she's related to him. Trump may be one of those people, so she also might have been able to avoid getting groped by him in her bedroom while she was growing up like her sister.
I feel the same about Cameron's young, though it is clearly hugely worse in America, where the Republicans seem unaware that it is Mrs Clinton who is fighting the madman.

Imagine if you're one of the Trump kids and you see the family fortune and reputation circling the drain like it is. If they weren't such a bunch of hateful little morons like their father, I'd feel fairly bad for them.

The lucky one is that second daughter whom Trump never talks about or shows on camera. There are an awful lot of people who don't know that she's related to him. Trump may be one of those people, so she also might have been able to avoid getting groped by him in her bedroom while she was growing up like her sister.
I feel the same about Cameron's young, though it is clearly hugely worse in America, where the Republicans seem unaware that it is Mrs Clinton who is fighting the madman.

If Clinton is fighting the madman, who is fighting that madwoman? :)

What "madwoman"? Trump exhibits every sign of psychological maladies. Clinton exhibits every sign of a pragmatic politician.
If there exists a madwoman, it exists only in the minds of Trump and his trumpsuckers.

What "madwoman"? Trump exhibits every sign of psychological maladies. Clinton exhibits every sign of a pragmatic politician.
If there exists a madwoman, it exists only in the minds of Trump and his trumpsuckers.

As madness of creating chaos in Libya? There's not much choice this time around.

There is, as you very well know, nothing in the least mad about Mrs Clinton: she is very smart indeed.

There is, as you very well know, nothing in the least mad about Mrs Clinton: she is very smart indeed.

Smart people can be mad.

Libya, what a mess. It was mad to intervene in the name of regime change for a democracy though it has a sort of one already plus free healthcare, education and electricity and zero percent loans for borrowers. He was never really forgiven for the cheek to nationalize foreign oil interests and use the profits for the free-bees and benefits he provided.

Smart people can be mad.

Libya, what a mess. It was mad to intervene in the name of regime change for a democracy though it has a sort of one already plus free healthcare, education and electricity and zero percent loans for borrowers. He was never really forgiven for the cheek to nationalize foreign oil interests and use the profits for the free-bees and benefits he provided.

What's the serious evidence that Mrs Clinton had anything to do with the Libyan cock-up? On all the evidence I have seen it was organised by your French and English quislings, presumably for electoral purposes.

Smart people can be mad.

What's the serious evidence that Mrs Clinton had anything to do with the Libyan cock-up? On all the evidence I have seen it was organised by your French and English quislings, presumably for electoral purposes.

As WP is fond of reminding us, Hillary said in an interview "We came, we saw, he died". Since Hillary, like all politicians, is a paragon of virtue, and incapable of uttering anything approaching a falsehood, this means that she personally went to Libya, looked Ghadafi straight in the eye, and shoved a bayonet up his ass.

Back
Top Bottom