• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Out of State Visitors

That one comment about has to be the worst part. If i am a wanted man, would the airline PLEASE call cops to arrest me at the front counter? Just keep offering me free upgrades until they get there. "There's something better than First Class? I was not aware ov this! Tell me more."

But, making me go thru the dehumanizing suspension of time and thought that is the airport security check, the two-hours spent in the terminal thinking, "i could be anywhere right now," and the cattle-car arrangement of boarding zones.... THEN dragging me away at the gate? That's just cold, man. I actually feel for those bastards.

Not, you know, a LOT of sympathy, but some.

ok, so ya.. don't burn those trucks to the ground either. Take a picture of the VIN, which can usually be found on top of the dashboard, visible from outside the windshield. And since such a vehicle is breaking the law by being parked on a public road without plates, also report it to the police for towing.

My phone only holds 250 gig and I refuse to buy iCloud space.
If I took a picture of every Texas plate I see on a trip downtown it would fill right up.

Ya, Colorado has A LOT of out of state plates... perhaps limit your photographs of those actually parked around Civic Center Park and the Cap Hill area.

I'm about three hours southwest of Civic Center Park, and not coming any closer any time soon. Will need a very long lens.

Bumpy week ahead. I am heartened by a famous quote -- I believe it's from Jefferson:
The tree of stupidity must be refreshed from time to time by the sluggish, KFC-congealed blood of illiterates and racists.

And if Trump's army can just get Coulter, Hannity, and a few of the junior Trumps in the front line, it would be an inspiration to tomorrow's youth.

I doubt that Coulter eats KFC much if ver. Steak tartare seems more likely.

Back
Top Bottom