• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Patriot Party? MAGA Patriot Party?

Why would he start his own party when he has already taken over the GOP? Republicans are actively trying to kick out members that voted to impeach Trump.

Why would he start his own party when he has already taken over the GOP? Republicans are actively trying to kick out members that voted to impeach Trump.

Because then he would have total control over it, and the people would donate right to his pocket. If he stayed with the GOP well then some money might go to foolish things like other people’s pocket, or worse, campaign costs!

Why would he start his own party when he has already taken over the GOP?

It's not an "Old" party any more.
That's why I suggested elsewhere that it be re-named the GQP. (Grand Qonspiracy Party)
They could just add the little tail to existing stuff that says GOP on it...

Grand Queer Party? If their present demographic slides farther into the sea? I wanna see Lindsey Graham in a pink boa, lip syncing The Man That Got Away. Mitch in a hula skirt with coconut shell D-cups. I can dream, can't I?

As long as they claw each others' eyes out, I don't care what they call themselves or each other.
Ironic that the Qult alleging Qannibalism will end up being key to the GOP devouring itself.

You mean the GQP, don't you?

Edited to add---
D'oh.. so 3 days late.

And now a word from Gallup Polling.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' opinions of the Republican Party have worsened in recent months, with 37% now saying they have a favorable view of the party, down from 43% in November. This decline, along with a slight increase in the Democratic Party's positive ratings, to 48%, gives the Democrats a rare double-digit advantage in favorability.

That GOP QAnon crazy certainly is working out well.

Grand Queer Party? If their present demographic slides farther into the sea? I wanna see Lindsey Graham in a pink boa, lip syncing The Man That Got Away. Mitch in a hula skirt with coconut shell D-cups. I can dreamfever-dream nightmare, can't I?
FTFY...

I'll never be able to wash the image out of my mind of a naked geriatric turtle-lich out of my head, now. I blame you for that.

As long as they claw each others' eyes out, I don't care what they call themselves or each other.
Ironic that the Qult alleging Qannibalism will end up being key to the GOP devouring itself.

You mean the GQP, don't you?

Edited to add---
D'oh.. so 3 days late.

Coup Cucks Clan Party (CCCP) - my favorite new name for them.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' opinions of the Republican Party have worsened in recent months, with 37% now saying they have a favorable view of the party, down from 43% in November. This decline, along with a slight increase in the Democratic Party's positive ratings, to 48%, gives the Democrats a rare double-digit advantage in favorability.

Persons enthralled with Orange should call themselves Trumpicans. Republicans can stay Republicans.

Persons enthralled with Orange should call themselves Trumpicans. Republicans can stay Republicans.

But these are largely the same people that will split christain congregations into two, new, TRUE Christain churches.
So they'll all be the REAL Repuglican Party, trying to draw the maximum (R)s from the available pool, but really tainting all the Rs with the stink of Florida Man.

Back
Top Bottom