• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

it was not a favor for America. If it were, the focus would have been on the investigation, not the announcement.
And it would not have been coordinated with his personal lawyer.
And it would not have been tied to the aid he withheld.

So, nice dream, but not a real defense.

So you really don't think that the Deep State is just doing this to smear Trump?

Giuliani said he had to get the Ambassador to the Ukraine "out of the way" for this 'favor.'

So, no, i do not subscribe to the conspiracy theory.
Really.

Also, the DEEP STATE is not forcing Trump to obstruct...

Giuliani said he didn't have to remove her.

Then why did he?

Obviously to conspire with Trump somehow, right?:hysterical:
yeah, that's a rebuttal.

All in all, though, after Trump University's fate,and Trump Foundation's, the fact of a corrupt president is simply the best fit to the evidence we have.

Partisan nay-saying notwithstanding.

That's a fallacy, Keith.

Under your standards, Obama was more corrupt than Trump. Did Democrats care? Nope, because Obama was a Democrat. Obama promised to lift blacks up again. He didn't. We had 2 riots full of blacks under Obama. ZERO under Trump.

One of these days Keith, one of your guys will hold the office of President and when Republicans move to impeach him, I don't want to hear one single lefty shouting, "Witch hunt!"

One of these days Keith, one of your guys will hold the office of President and when Republicans move to impeach him, I don't want to hear one single lefty shouting, "Witch hunt!"

Said with a complete lack of awareness or irony. I'm impressed that someone can be so delusional.

yeah, that's a rebuttal.

All in all, though, after Trump University's fate,and Trump Foundation's, the fact of a corrupt president is simply the best fit to the evidence we have.

That's a fallacy, Keith.
which one?
Under your standards, Obama was more corrupt than Trump.
Really? So, how many court cases did Obama lose where he admitted to defrauding Veteran charity?
How many states banded together against Obama University?
Did Democrats care?
care about what? What crimes are part of the public record attached to Obama's name?

Not just the regular repug baseless assertions of evil intent....
Nope, because Obama was a Democrat. Obama promised to lift blacks up again. He didn't. We had 2 riots full of blacks under Obama. ZERO under Trump.
how does this make Trump's corruption any less?
You mean like the 25 years the Repugs spent trying to manufacture a case against Hillary? All for naught?
I mean, she cooperates with subpoenas, however ridiculous, and shows up for marathon grilling, and still does not require half the senate to cover for her, to keep her out of jail.

We won't need to call it a witch hunt, we'll just submit the requested transcripts and watch the GOP babble themselves on TV.

Under your standards, Obama was more corrupt than Trump. Did Democrats care? Nope, because Obama was a Democrat. Obama promised to lift blacks up again. He didn't. We had 2 riots full of blacks under Obama. ZERO under Trump.

Are you daft? The unemployment rate for black people dropped six points under Obama, only one more point under Trump.

Are you daft. The unemployment rate for black people dropped six points under Obama, only one more point under Trump.

That just means it was Bush's doing, right? You guys claim Trump is riding the magic wand of Obama's economic boom. So logically, Obama was riding the magic wand of Bush, right?

Said with a complete lack of awareness or irony. I'm impressed that someone can be so delusional.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Exactly, that's why if Obama had a gay Muslim ring like Trump does, he'd have been impeached too.

Are you daft. The unemployment rate for black people dropped six points under Obama, only one more point under Trump.

That just means it was Bush's doing, right? You guys claim Trump is riding the magic wand of Obama's economic boom. So logically, Obama was riding the magic wand of Bush, right?

Actually, logic would suggest you find the actual numbers. Some are available in chart form, so you can see trends. Marked, sometimes, with terms in office. Some have been posted here.
So, if Bush created a boom that Obama walked in on, you could show this. ...since you like to appeal to logic...

Here is a clip from an obscure libtard Pelosi supporter who thinks if a President is caught lying, they deserve to be impeached.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJi0v29XaQ[/youtube]

What evidence xan you supply? Maybe he released a transcript of the murder?
Restaged the murder on National TV?

Did his aide say, 'he did it, move on'?

Not an impeachable offense. Plenty of Presidents have asked foreign leaders to do a favor for America. It's definitely a sham witch hunt.

The problem is that His Flatulence asked a foreign leader to do a favor for His Flatulence, not for America. And he used government assets as the stick.

yeah, that's a rebuttal.

That's a fallacy, Keith.

You've got a big English problem here.

"Corrupt" doesn't mean "failure to accomplish objectives", it means making decisions because of influence rather than for an honest evaluation of the situation.

I see no evidence of corruption from Obama. I see it all over the place from His Flatulence.

Such a wonderful lack of knowledge of history. What color is the sky in your world?

The House has impeached the motherfucker!

H.Res.755 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors. | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
This resolution impeaches President Donald J. Trump for high crimes and misdemeanors.

The resolution sets forth two articles of impeachment of the President: (1) abuse of power by soliciting the interference of Ukraine in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, and (2) obstruction of Congress by directing defiance of certain subpoenas issued by the House of Representatives.
The soliciting took the form of threatening to cancel some $400 million of military aid if the Ukrainian government did not investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter on bogus corruption charges.

How Democrats and Republicans Voted on Trump’s Impeachment - The New York Times

The vote:
  • Yes to both articles: 228 Democrats, 1 Independent (Justin Amash)
  • Yes to abuse of power, no to obstruction of Congress: 1 Democrat (Jared Golden)
  • No to both articles: 2 Democrats (Collin C. Peterson, Jeff Van Drew), 195 Republicans
  • Present: 1 Democrat (Tulsi Gabbard)
  • Not voting: 1 Democrat (José E. Serrano), 2 Republicans (Duncan Hunter, John Shimkus)

As one might expect, Rashida Tlaib voted to impeach the motherfucker.

Maxine Waters was the first to call for impeaching Trump, and she also voted to impeach.

Others voting for impeachment were Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Jerrold Nadler.

The House has one last bit of business to do before it is finished. Appoint some Reps as impeachment managers. They will present the case for removal from office to the Senate when the Senate puts Trump on trial.

Back
Top Bottom