• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pentagon Confirms UFO Video

Birds seem less likely from a jet, as the jet will be moving at a decent velocity and blow past birds.
It semd odd the way the jet was bale to pefectly track the object.
I think the camera is designed to do just that.

Birds seem less likely from a jet, as the jet will be moving at a decent velocity and blow past birds.
It semd odd the way the jet was bale to pefectly track the object.
I think the camera is designed to do just that.

I understand but the plane still has to track the object through space. I have been around optical sytems. It looks to me like it can be an artifact. We are supposed to trust military reporting?

I know in the 80s during the Cold War there was public disinformation on weapons systems. You have to ask why did the govt choose to go through the motions and what purpose could it serve? A lot goes on beneath the surface.

When I watched B5 reruns it started to lookl ike current politics on Earth.

Damn, the guy on CNN (Nick West his name) explained all the videos.

I was half right about rotating UFO. Rotation is associated with camera itself and object itself is a exhaust of a distant jet plane.

Triangle thing(s) are bokeh of out focus stars.
And fast moving object over water surface is actually SLOW moving baloon.

I was half right about rotating UFO. Rotation is associated with camera itself and object itself is a exhaust of a distant jet plane.

If you enjoyed that, you should go check out his forum discussions at metabunk.org

Lots of great debunking there.

If you enjoyed that, you should go check out his forum discussions at metabunk.org

Lots of great debunking there.

I just came up with a motive for this UFO bunk. It is to keep Mick and the gang from debunking more meaningful things. That's the ticket.

I saw a UFO. I was walking down the street nd saw what looked like a UFO suaced in te distance hovering. I staed at it until I relized it e was one of those old circulst FM rafia antenneas peole put on roofs. When I focussed on the distant hrizon I dd not see the pole.

In the 80s I was flying a small plane arond Keene NH. I saw a small bright object comming right at me. I made a turn the looked around and there was nothing. I circed around and found it was the sun refelcting off something on te ground.

The first time I flew on a moonless clar dark sky night alone it was spooky. You can begin ti imagine and see anything.

The human brain fills in te blanks and interprets what we think shoud be there.
p
There was an experiment. Give p people texts to read with key details misting. Question them on details and peolpe will interpret answers..

If the pilot flying around Mt Rainier in the 40s thought he saw a flying poctagon it would have flying octagon scifi movies.

Don't forget the War Of The Worlds radio broadcast. People thought it was real, packed up their cars, and headed for the hills.

Interpreting lines on Mars as canals was nce a credible theory.

When I watched B5 reruns it started to lookl ike current politics on Earth.
How so?
It is a difficult claim as almost everything on Earth is through a very long filter. The GOP definitely is moving in the direction of a Clark Government though. The GOP is Night Watch lite with the recent sacking of Cheney. The banana republic "audit" in Arizona... and likely soon in Georgia, we are in a transition into a dictatorship... that'll like be voted into power, like Earth.

And while some strings were being pulled by outsiders (our own version of the Shadows), this movement is mostly self caused and self perpetuating, a rolling wave of lies from 30 years ago that just have built up on itself into a tidal wave.

Just a general impression.

If the system did not hold as wellas it did Trump woud have gone the route of Putin.

Govt control of media. The FOX parent cmany sneds out prewritten rports to stains it iwns.

Constant war over race and ideology.

Political intrigue and subterfuge. Alliances with those you detest culturaly.

The military as a political tool.

B5 to me highlights the absurdity and detestation of our racial, relgious, and ethc conflict.

The B5 station was intened to be a galcatic United Nations, and it failed just as our UN is failing.

In the B5 story it all led to Sheridan becoming an authoritarian leader backed by a military force, although relatively benign.

l
Franklin thought it woudl b 50 or so years before a despot took power. The stage is being set for an authoritarian leader. Chaos and violence is growing. Part of what saved us this time was Trump is really not all that smart. If he had been more subtle things would been different.

We don't have convincing pictures of these "phenomenon" for the same reason we don't have convincing pictures and evidence for bigfoot. Isn't there a joke that goes something like: Hey! Bigfoot is in the backyard - again! Someone go get the worst, out-of-focus camera you can find and lets take a picture!"

Allegedly these phenomenon were around for days and being witnessed by numerous people. We can read the names on football players' jerseys from space but we can't get a decent camera on these phenomenon? Really?

It's hokum and sensationalizing is all, and it succeeds because most viewers are basically scientifically illiterate when it comes to the vastness of space. They think little green men can make the trip is a couple hours from their home planets. Good grief!

Allegedly these phenomenon were around for days and being witnessed by numerous people. We can read the names on football players' jerseys from space but we can't get a decent camera on these phenomenon? Really?

No matter how good a camera you have there will always be a point at which an object becomes indeterminate in the images. That is where the UFOs live. What Mick West calls the “low information zone”.

Remember the “face on Mars” and what it looked like once we got higher resolution photos?

Back
Top Bottom