• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pneumoniagate!!!

They are both insane.

FYI: "Insane" does not mean "having any views or characteristics that I don't personally don't care for." Sloppy use of language and broadening of word meanings is the hallmark of false equivalence.

It's a matter of actions that determines the lunacy. Libya is an example of a loony tune which Hiliary initially took credit saying, "We came, we saw, he died.'

FYI: "Insane" does not mean "having any views or characteristics that I don't personally don't care for." Sloppy use of language and broadening of word meanings is the hallmark of false equivalence.

It's a matter of actions that determines the lunacy. Libya is an example of a loony tune which Hiliary initially took credit saying, "We came, we saw, he died.'

That's mistake. Insanity would be doing it again... which you could argue that she has, but that would be to ignore the fact that Sec of State doesn't actually make those decisions.

That's mistake. Insanity would be doing it again... which you could argue that she has, but that would be to ignore the fact that Sec of State doesn't actually make those decisions.

Insanity: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-history-with-arming-syrian-rebels/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/20/middleeast/boy-beheaded-in-syria/

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/12/consp...ith-a-body-double-after-her-collapse-6122915/
nosegate!
I have to admit, that woman does look like a body double.

Damn, that's freaky. Really does look like two different people.
I saw original video in the news and now I think at least some of the pictures are doctored.
Specifically the one where "Clinton" appears too thin. In any case letting contagious patient wonder among people and especially children is stupid.

An insane action can occur once, or more times. Supporting the actions and promoting them is part of the same equation as instigating them. There is still Syria though this is not supposed to backfire until the regime has been replaced by chaos.

The real Hillary is actually on planet Nibiru while earthling lookalikes pretend to be her. One of the lookalikes has allergies and the other has pneumonia. There is also a third lookalike who looks like the other two but sometimes she has grainy pixelation. The lookalikes can get sick from time to time, but as an Illuminati, Killary's been given the cures that are hidden from the general public by Big Pharma.

Latest story doing the rounds on the fringe is that she has Parkinson's disease hence why she's been seeing blue tinted sunglasses. Apparently blue sunglasses have been touted by some as relieving the symptoms of Parkinson's.

And don't forget the robot double, that wears diapers for some reason.

Trumpers are mad as hatters, obviously. I think it is a scandal that they can't be treated by a proper NHS!

Thank goodness no one made fun of George HW Bush for puking, Reagan's forgetfulness, or Ford's clumsiness. Yep, was completely off limits. Magic testicles, indeed.

People made fun of Reagan because he was a blithering idiot that did not know history or science and he had a hard time distinguishing between Hollywood movies and reality.

He most likely was suffering early dementia while in office.

Thank goodness no one made fun of George HW Bush for puking, Reagan's forgetfulness, or Ford's clumsiness. Yep, was completely off limits. Magic testicles, indeed.

People made fun of Reagan because he was a blithering idiot that did not know history or science and he had a hard time distinguishing between Hollywood movies and reality.

Maybe you didn't watch SNL in the 80's. His forgetfulness was one of the ongoing jokes.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cold-opening-census-visits-reagan/n9903

Maybe you didn't watch SNL in the 80's. His forgetfulness was one of the ongoing jokes.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cold-opening-census-visits-reagan/n9903

Like I said, early dementia.

In any case letting contagious patient wonder among people and especially children is stupid.

Pneumonia is not necessarily contagious, it depends on the type of pneumonia she has.
Vast majority of cases is. And they appear to be admitting that whole bunch of people got sick, prior to Hillary.
And it is a good general rule to assume it's contagious until doctors determine it is not.

Latest story doing the rounds on the fringe is that she has Parkinson's disease hence why she's been seeing blue tinted sunglasses. Apparently blue sunglasses have been touted by some as relieving the symptoms of Parkinson's.

These also help to see lizard people disguised as humans.

Pneumonia is not necessarily contagious, it depends on the type of pneumonia she has.
Vast majority of cases is. And they appear to be admitting that whole bunch of people got sick, prior to Hillary.
And it is a good general rule to assume it's contagious until doctors determine it is not.

Do you think Hillary has not seen a doctor about it? It seems to me that her doctor provided a prognosis to her on Friday, which likely would have indicated whether or not she should quarantine herself for any length of time.

I'm surprised they haven't leant in the AIDS direction, or some other serious illness that typically involved pneumonia.

Back
Top Bottom