• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Police Misconduct Catch All Thread

I spent part of a 40 year career in the claims business handling claims for insurance companies that insured police departments handling all kinds of claims from simple automobile accidents to cops beating up cuffed non-resisting suspects.

In one case a femal office thoght a man was taking to long to get out of his car after she ordered him to get out. She drug him out and put her knee in his chest.

It turns out that he was slow getting out because he was recovering from open heart surgery.
As I've said repeatedly the real problem is the low level abuse, not the shootings.

I spent part of a 40 year career in the claims business handling claims for insurance companies that insured police departments handling all kinds of claims from simple automobile accidents to cops beating up cuffed non-resisting suspects.

In one case a femal office thoght a man was taking to long to get out of his car after she ordered him to get out. She drug him out and put her knee in his chest.

It turns out that he was slow getting out because he was recovering from open heart surgery.
As I've said repeatedly the real problem is the low level abuse, not the shootings.
Yeah, shooting someone is no big deal. :rolleyes:

Do you even realize what you sound like?

Yeah, shooting someone is no big deal. :rolleyes:

Do you even realize what you sound like?
The issue is whether it's wrongful or not. And he's pointing to exactly the sort of thing that is where the actual wrongs are.

Back
Top Bottom