• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Policies that will reduce abortions - a collaborative look

Just speaking of of the USA do you not have centres available for women to call that might be able to help them with their pregnancy.
Yes. Planned Parenthood does that. The org that Republicans want to do away with.
The place where RW fanatics try to murder doctors.
In addition there are many clinics which offer pregnancy related checkups. Some of them are run by religious organizations and the ones that are tend to be awful traps (re: crisis pregnancy center)

Just speaking of of the USA do you not have centres available for women to call that might be able to help them with their pregnancy.
Yes. Planned Parenthood does that. The org that Republicans want to do away with.
In addition there are many clinics which offer pregnancy related checkups. Some of them are run by religious organizations and the ones that are tend to be awful traps (re: crisis pregnancy center)
What are the ones you describe as awful traps?

What are the ones you describe as awful traps?
Dude, just... Look up women telling the shit they get put through at "crisis pregnancy centers".

Women have have been kept hostage naked after being tricked into having an ultrasound and preached at like that about not having an abortion.

I have you the search term, Google should be able to find it unless you're buried in a filter bubble.

And yet if a pollie could be found who would/could address this much needed legislation they would immediately be attacked by the pro-choice lobby in one form or another. They would be called anti-women, anti-women's health, misogynistic etc.
Didn’t you already post this “what if” and been shown to be bearing false witness?

This is absolutely NOT true. If a conservative politician brought forward this much needed legislation it would be embraced and passed by the progressives.

Conservatives have always opposed any center to pay for the health care, food or childcare of poor people.

Prove me wrong. Show me - as I challenged you above and you dodged with this post - a single one who will do it.

Back
Top Bottom