• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political humor is apparently dead.

Hilarious until we learned that conservatives figured judges were more important than our democ... oh wait, their judges wants to get rid of democracy. So I suppose maybe should have known all along.

I have never cared for that kind of Trump/Archie Bunker/Michael Scott type humor. "Omigod, I can't believe he just SAID what we were all THINKING!" No, Janice, I wasn't thinking that, and it's definitely not a good basis on which to select the next president.

I don't ever recall him doing anything objectively funny on his own.

Outside of being Trump, neither do I.
He’s a buffoon. Nothing he does or says is funny in isolation or in context. But it was easier for people to laugh at the buffoon being the buffoon when the buffoon didn’t own every single gonad on the right side of the House. He’s now the Sta-Puft monster, terrorizing the Nation, while being boring at the same time.
Guess he should be credited for managing that.

I have never cared for that kind of Trump/Archie Bunker/Michael Scott type humor. "Omigod, I can't believe he just SAID what we were all THINKING!" No, Janice, I wasn't thinking that, and it's definitely not a good basis on which to select the next president.
Had evangelicals not voted for him en masse, his political career would have been a comic legend.

Back
Top Bottom