• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Trausti

Deleted
DZAAMpVUMAAWfPI.jpg

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
Even as a former offender of this, I will say that it is time to start this thread to keep the purity of the images that make you laugh thread from being a bummer for people.

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
Aw, poor Trausti got himself triggered yet again.

You're so persecuted. People criticize you when you dump on people for being born. That's just so unfair! Can't everyone see that you're the real victim here?

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
This is absolutely hilarious. And people say the left are the only ones with a sense of humour. This thread, and shows like the 1/2 hour News Hour, clearly show this is not not the case. Take that lefties!

DIx0DusXYAAVlTG.jpg

So, that's what Donald Trump was talking about when he was commenting on Sweden last year.

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
Interesting that someone didn't crop it.

thebeave

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I wish someone would steal a bit of her DNA from a drinking glass or back of a stamp and test it for Native American DNA, so we can put this Pocahontas business to rest once and for all.

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
I wish someone would steal a bit of her DNA from a drinking glass or back of a stamp and test it for Native American DNA, so we can put this Pocahontas business to rest once and for all.

Maybe Martin Shkreli can offer a reward.

Top Bottom