• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Before Trump's brave battle with the fearsome ramp, he struggled with a glass of water, yet again.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/bv6Q0CxQLQY[/YOUTUBE]

Odd because his hand doesn’t appear to be shaking, indicating some motor control inability.

In general, it’d be crass to mock an elderly guy struggling with drinking a glass of water, but I think it is clear he was attempting some NFC police communication black out BS.

Just curious: why is C not acceptable? Because the flag is on the ground and not on a flagpole?

Yup.

(b) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

Also:

(c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

And possibly even:

(e) The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.

- 4 U.S. Code § 8

Interestingly, burning of the flag is not only NOT prohibited, but is the explicitly recommended manner for disposal of a flag that is "in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display".

What's wrong with I? That's not even a flag...

“ Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.”

Flags remind me of how we brain wash our kids to revere without question things that should not be priority one. Religion does the same trick. Every country (even Chad) a country so poor and dry you couldn't grow a cactus on it. Yet little kids are marched around singing the praises of Chad and it's beautiful flag. Soldiers protect the border of Chad with guns...lol. Every nation thinks it's system is the best...blah blah blah. Time to kill each other.

View attachment 28238

Man, this is the best back rub I can imagine, well except that one time I gave Ivanka a back rub after she got out of the shower. Hey, your hands are getting pretty close to my nec...

Back
Top Bottom