• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

A lot of adds and tv shows have mixed race couples. We have to get to a place where this isn't viewed as a good thing or a bad thing, but just a thing.

Except that's not a picture of a mixed-race couple, but of a couple and a kid that pretty obviously didn't come from them. Given that they couldn't have a kid anyway adoption is likely, though, and it shouldn't be considered strange.

My point is ...they could be brothers and one of them has a son, we have to get beyond the point of assuming anything and just let things be what they are.

A lot of adds and tv shows have mixed race couples. We have to get to a place where this isn't viewed as a good thing or a bad thing, but just a thing.

Except that's not a picture of a mixed-race couple, but of a couple and a kid that pretty obviously didn't come from them. Given that they couldn't have a kid anyway adoption is likely, though, and it shouldn't be considered strange.

My point is ...they could be brothers and one of them has a son, we have to get beyond the point of assuming anything and just let things be what they are.

Right. In fact they're three random people from Central Casting, selected to create an appearance that would resonate with a specific sector of the population :rolleyes:

Trump at his “I’m Still President(R)” desk and chair set...

4B6FF8C1-B412-4F02-A2FA-CFBD6A2BDF73.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom