• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

^^^^ Just trying to even up things a tiny fraction from the constant anti-Trumpet bias here! Anyway, what's wrong with a little " Red Line'' Obama humor?

There's a separate thread for political humor. Please use it.

Not allowed to post funny political images in Images that make you laugh ? :glare: You are aware that most politicians are a joke right?

Normal person: Please post political jokes in the thread made specifically for political humor
Fascist I mean conservative or libertarian: Help! The evil libtards are steelin' mah free speechez! They is persekyootin' me!

^^^^ Just trying to even up things a tiny fraction from the constant anti-Trumpet bias here! Anyway, what's wrong with a little " Red Line'' Obama humor?

There's a separate thread for political humor. Please use it.

Not allowed to post funny political images in Images that make you laugh ? :glare: You are aware that most politicians are a joke right?

Normal person: Please post political jokes in the thread made specifically for political humor
Fascist I mean conservative or libertarian: Help! The evil libtards are steelin' mah free speechez! They is persekyootin' me!

View attachment 18331

I wonder why this honest citizen was arrested!

Gosh, that sounds remarkably like an attempt at a joke about actual cases of police brutality and the fact that people actually complain about police brutality when it happens. Can you imagine how idiotic those stupid libtards must be to verbally complain about acts of unnecessary violence by the state? Those stupid libtards don't know that as citizens, we are supposed to accept violence by the state without complaint because those stupid libtards are a bunch of statists. Not like us conservolibertarians! We never ever criticize the government for violence used by the government against citizens because unlike the statist moron libtards, we believe in freedom! [/conservolibertarian]

View attachment 18331

Gosh, that sounds remarkably like an attempt at a joke about actual cases of police brutality and the fact that people actually complain about police brutality when it happens. Can you imagine how idiotic those stupid libtards must be to verbally complain about acts of unnecessary violence by the state? Those stupid libtards don't know that as citizens, we are supposed to accept violence by the state without complaint because those stupid libtards are a bunch of statists. Not like us conservolibertarians! We never ever criticize the government for violence used by the government against citizens because unlike the statist moron libtards, we believe in freedom! [/conservolibertarian]

44751838_1856878604348550_9143655674314489856_n.png.jpg

View attachment 18331

For fucks sake, it's just a funny fucking image that's supposed to at least unpurse the fucking lips!!!

View attachment 18331

For fucks sake, it's just a funny fucking image that's supposed to at least unpurse the fucking lips!!!

c18929-22.jpg

I always have a giggle when I see this. And I wonder how much drugs were ironically consumed for this to be a good idea.

That the humor of the image.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see if Undersser find's criticism with this!

"Finds."

Not "find's."

Damn grammar nazis are everywhere! :p

I'm so sorry, snowflake. I know that criticizing you is the same thing as stealing your free speech rights. I apologize for taking your rights away from you. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me? I only commit White Genocide because I'm jealous of the superior intelligence granted by your beautiful white skin.

- - - Updated - - -

not-everything-in-the-bible-is-wrong-iohn-the-pages-7872127.png

I found this on Google Plus, which is soon to be shut down.

Back
Top Bottom