• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

How about...NONE OF THE ABOVE?

cause that's probably shit the don is tasting...

Not that I don't think that the Republican party is rotten to the core, but I think assigning the state of the economy to whatever party holds the White House at the time is a distortion.

Impressions (and I may be wrong):

The Bush 2 era crash was set up by the Clinton era bubble (which was also a big part in balancing the budget???). I could think much better of the Bush 2 era if it wasn't those two little wars that got started (which helped balloon the deficit, an issue that continues to the current times). The economic recovery process started under Bush 2 and continued under Obama (and Trump?).

That said, Trump is still the "Elite Deplorable".

Is the economic recovery just the start of the next bubble, which is the start of the next crash?

Moose

Last edited:
46986521_908778185993538_8040978969173950464_n.jpg

I've moved the political discussion from here to the politics thread. Sorry, but I've lost a few of them but they are mostly quoted so discussion should be able to continue. Then again, they didn't belong here in the first place. Please keep the discussion here to commenting on the images themselves. Thanks.

Discussion moved to here.

[YOUTUBE]fdhFeS5XOz0[/YOUTUBE]

America will never be respected by the world again, but at least comedians are getting good material for their jokes. So there's that.

Back
Top Bottom