• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

e661eac8d67d501b78857ccda89d4754.png

WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK DID I JUST SEE?
On a side note, if ever there was a promo that needed Frankie Goes to Hollywood as the background music...

WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK DID I JUST SEE?
On a side note, if ever there was a promo that needed Frankie Goes to Hollywood as the background music...
They're talking about this on the Stephanie Miller Show right now. They agree with George.

Tucker is at that age where his doctor has told him his testosterone levels are dropping, thus decreasing his sex drive.

But his response is so gay. I’m not gay, but if I were, I’d be turned on by the video. Big strong muscle men, in tights wrestling? Holy crap, that’s so fucking gay!

NO, Tucker Carlson is not experiencing age related decrease in testosterone levels. This video is in direct response to the left wing conspiracy to un-man men and make them into sissy boys who get beat up and can't defend themselves. Men must extra-man themselves with will and force and lots of oil on the abs to defeat this evil agenda.

I know one of that old sayings in politics is stick to your strengths, but what are ScoMo's again?

Back
Top Bottom