• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Did she? Stormy Daniels is not a hero here. Granted, her account with Trump was that of a questionable encounter, but she asked to be paid up front to not tell the public during his run for President. She didn't come forth after the Billy Bush tape. Now, I'm not saying that victims of sexual assault are obligated to do anything, but took advantage of what happened to her for a cash payment to her. She didn't do much for the country, so I think the canonization of her is a bit unreasonable. Trump could have legally paid her off. He didn't, that is why he was convicted.
She was not paid to be quiet. She was paid for the exclusive rights to her story.
That was the Playboy Model, whose name isn't coming to mind.

Karen McDougal

Both of them. Sorry. Go over cohen and pecker’s testimony. Both signed NDAs. But that’s part of the catch and kill process.

Did she? Stormy Daniels is not a hero here. Granted, her account with Trump was that of a questionable encounter, but she asked to be paid up front to not tell the public during his run for President. She didn't come forth after the Billy Bush tape. Now, I'm not saying that victims of sexual assault are obligated to do anything, but took advantage of what happened to her for a cash payment to her. She didn't do much for the country, so I think the canonization of her is a bit unreasonable. Trump could have legally paid her off. He didn't, that is why he was convicted.
She was not paid to be quiet. She was paid for the exclusive rights to her story.

Karen McDougal

Both of them. Sorry. Go over cohen and pecker’s testimony. Both signed NDAs. But that’s part of the catch and kill process.
Yo, I have an NDA question but this is a Humor thread. Ok, is it funny if the NDA giver asks you to sign an NDA that says you won't reveal their idiotic and illegal ideas? Asking in Faith *cough*.

Karen McDougal

Yo, I have an NDA question but this is a Humor thread. Ok, is it funny if the NDA giver asks you to sign an NDA that says you won't reveal their idiotic and illegal ideas? Asking in Faith *cough*.
I don't think an NDA can restrict whistle blowing on illegal actions.

CjonesRGB06042024.jpg

Do these people realize that Trump is a New Yorker, when he is not being a Miamian, and both are big cities, so he is a part of the big city, anti-rural financial elite.
So, real men don't buy sex. Again they have a lack of awareness. Also, that "don't" being in a different colour, means that in some colours of light it won't show up, making the message different.
Aside from that what makes 'Alabama wiregrass' Trump country? Did he play golf there?

Back
Top Bottom