• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

444480878_1497640531182829_3992067250065064030_n.jpg

Did she? Stormy Daniels is not a hero here. Granted, her account with Trump was that of a questionable encounter, but she asked to be paid up front to not tell the public during his run for President. She didn't come forth after the Billy Bush tape. Now, I'm not saying that victims of sexual assault are obligated to do anything, but took advantage of what happened to her for a cash payment to her. She didn't do much for the country, so I think the canonization of her is a bit unreasonable. Trump could have legally paid her off. He didn't, that is why he was convicted.

Did she? Stormy Daniels is not a hero here. Granted, her account with Trump was that of a questionable encounter, but she asked to be paid up front to not tell the public during his run for President. She didn't come forth after the Billy Bush tape. Now, I'm not saying that victims of sexual assault are obligated to do anything, but took advantage of what happened to her for a cash payment to her. She didn't do much for the country, so I think the canonization of her is a bit unreasonable. Trump could have legally paid her off. He didn't, that is why he was convicted.
Umm, hmm. Did the court evidence show that Stormy Daniels is the human person who invented the idea of paying her $130K to not kiss and tell about her encounter with Donald Trump? I thought that the payoff idea was either Trump's or Michael Cohen's.

Stormy *tried* to come forward about the encounter in 2011, which is literally the reason why Cohen paid her not to tell. She tried to come forward in 2015, before the Billy Bush tape. Pecker told Cohen.

The tape came out on October 7, 2016. Pecker learned on October 8 that Stormy Daniels had already long since been trying to tell and sell her story, @Jimmy Higgins , that's again the literal reason why Trump and his guys paid her the $130K.

The case information, timeline, and links are all over the internet, but, here's a Wikipedia link for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormy_Daniels–Donald_Trump_scandal

Trump could never have legally paid a person for sex outside of Nevada brothels; I think that laws against prostitution cover that angle, do they not? The court determined that the Hush Money payment was not lawful, right?

I honestly do not understand your post or your claims. Is it a lack of time? Perhaps you are too busy to follow such details or look for details on the internet?

She was not paid to be quiet. She was paid for the exclusive rights to her story. National enquirer then didn’t run the story deliberately. That’s their choice. But she was bound by that agreement until they failed to publish the story at all.

I’m not saying she is truly some great hero but she got on the stand and stood up to the mob who wanted, and still wants to, hang her. She told the truth. Good enough for me.

She was not paid to be quiet. She was paid for the exclusive rights to her story.
That was the Playboy Model, whose name isn't coming to mind.

She was not paid to be quiet. She was paid for the exclusive rights to her story.
Karen McDougal. And the Enquirer didn't want to do another 'catch and kill' for Trump, which is why he had to have Cohen pay Daniels instead of Pecker.

She was not paid to be quiet. She was paid for the exclusive rights to her story. National enquirer then didn’t run the story deliberately. That’s their choice. But she was bound by that agreement until they failed to publish the story at all.
LOL what?? @SLD , are you not familiar with stories? Do you not understand that her story and the story are her not being quiet? See, the way a story works is that a storyteller stops shutting up.

I am an expert on stories, stopping, and shutting up. I feel qualified to laugh at the post. She was definitely paid to be quiet and to not *tell her story* which was her and the story.

Words have meaning and I am somewhat proficient in English. I am a storytelling person with a lot of stories I love to tell and a lot I can never ever ever tell except to God or Satan, and every kind of story in between. I am familiar with the concepts of quiet, stories, being paid to be quiet about and with the stories, and being bound by laws to only tell certain stories to certain people in certain ways and contexts.

oh gosh I do have better things to do today and always. I am literally avoiding story-related paperwork that a lawyer is waiting for; while another lawyer awaits my book review. I furthermore am seeking lawyers on a job-related platform in order to seem skilled in some way, so I may seek sustainable employment in this economy. I have some stories about some lawyers I can only ever tell to a few specific other lawyers. I've already hinted about one to one, but it is not a typeable tale.

Karen McDougal

Back
Top Bottom