• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Polls of the Presidential Race

*Answers phone* "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm a complete stranger. In these modern times people are getting assaulted and pressure is being put on their employers to fire them if they don't support Biden. Who are you planning on voting for in the upcoming election?"

Got a link for this widespread movement of firing Trump supporters? Or is this a fox news anecdote.

I won't argue that people are getting assaulted in these "modern times"

Could be an attempt to obfuscate actual threats from trumpsters. Like the story of a landlord who threatens to double people's rent if Biden wins. (link is Washington Post, so need subscription or set to private mode)

Wow. So Jason Harvesdancer is still throwing FAUX pixie dust along with Russian operative BS at this group?

Like a good little "I'm not a Trumpsucker".
Accuse others of your own crimes.
Abandon allies on the battlefield, and call those who object "pro war".
Threaten people at polling locations, and complain about being threatened.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

The current crop of disingenuous self adoring libberpublicans is making a great display of their condescending disdain for democracy with their throwaway votes.

*Answers phone* "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm a complete stranger. In these modern times people are getting assaulted and pressure is being put on their employers to fire them if they don't support Biden. Who are you planning on voting for in the upcoming election?"

Got a link for this widespread movement of firing Trump supporters? Or is this a fox news anecdote.

I won't argue that people are getting assaulted in these "modern times"

Could be an attempt to obfuscate actual threats from trumpsters. Like the story of a landlord who threatens to double people's rent if Biden wins. (link is Washington Post, so need subscription or set to private mode)
Note a significant difference between jason's fantasy with no link to any kind of reputable news source, and an actual verified story.

Back
Top Bottom