• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pooty Is Not Our Friend

So what happened to "Pelosi saw that "intelligence" Has she denied it?
Number of higher-ups in Pentagon acknowledged knowing it and said it was NOT credible.
I would add that it does not look like GRU's M.O. It DOES look like CIA's M.O. though.

Really? Who?

Don't remember the name but I was watching CNN.

So it goes from "a number of" to one who's name goes unremembered. I'm impressed.

here is a better intelligence, ignore the text just listen to the video.
https://lenta.ru/news/2020/07/09/poroshenko/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenta.ru
Following a March 10, 2014, Lenta.ru interview by Ilya Azar [ru; uk][a] of Andriy Tarasenko [uk] from the Right Sector's Kyiv branch,[4] Roskomnadzor immediately issued a press release on March 12, 2014,[5] in which Lenta.ru was implicated in violating numerous Russian media laws, information laws, and laws to counter extremism because the interview allowed a leader from the informal group to appeal to persons in the nation of Ukraine (Ukrainians, Crimean Tartars, and others) to support causes for the inviolable territory of Ukraine which has always included Crimea and that the article contained a link to Dmytro Yarosh's March 1, 2014, appeal to fight Moscow's imperialism.[4][6][7][8][9][c] Since the warning by Roskomnadzor was the second issued in a 12-month period, Roskomnadzor would ask the courts to terminate Lenta.ru's mass media license.[5][8]

On March 12, 2014 the owner, Alexander Mamut, fired the Editor-in-Chief Galina Timchenko and replaced her with Alexey Goreslavsky. 39 employees out of the total 84, including Director-general Yuliya Minder, lost their jobs. This includes 32 writing journalists, all photo-editors (5 people) and 6 administrators.[10][11] The employees of Lenta.ru issued a statement that the purpose of the move was to install a new Editor-in-Chief directly controlled by the Kremlin and turn the website into a propaganda tool.[12] Dunja Mijatović, the OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media, referred to the move as a manifestation of censorship

So, for "better intelligence" you provide a link to a Russian propaganda site. No thanks. I think it is in my best interest not to click that link.

here is a better intelligence, ignore the text just listen to the video.
https://lenta.ru/news/2020/07/09/poroshenko/

Following a March 10, 2014, Lenta.ru interview by Ilya Azar [ru; uk][a] of Andriy Tarasenko [uk] from the Right Sector's Kyiv branch,[4] Roskomnadzor immediately issued a press release on March 12, 2014,[5] in which Lenta.ru was implicated in violating numerous Russian media laws, information laws, and laws to counter extremism because the interview allowed a leader from the informal group to appeal to persons in the nation of Ukraine (Ukrainians, Crimean Tartars, and others) to support causes for the inviolable territory of Ukraine which has always included Crimea and that the article contained a link to Dmytro Yarosh's March 1, 2014, appeal to fight Moscow's imperialism.[4][6][7][8][9][c] Since the warning by Roskomnadzor was the second issued in a 12-month period, Roskomnadzor would ask the courts to terminate Lenta.ru's mass media license.[5][8]

On March 12, 2014 the owner, Alexander Mamut, fired the Editor-in-Chief Galina Timchenko and replaced her with Alexey Goreslavsky. 39 employees out of the total 84, including Director-general Yuliya Minder, lost their jobs. This includes 32 writing journalists, all photo-editors (5 people) and 6 administrators.[10][11] The employees of Lenta.ru issued a statement that the purpose of the move was to install a new Editor-in-Chief directly controlled by the Kremlin and turn the website into a propaganda tool.[12] Dunja Mijatović, the OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media, referred to the move as a manifestation of censorship

So, for "better intelligence" you provide a link to a Russian propaganda site. No thanks. I think it is in my best interest not to click that link.

LOL, you called lenta.ru a Russian propaganda site.

here is a better intelligence

From a very stable genius no doubt.

From Ukrainian Parliament member. If you ask me, it does not reflect badly on Biden.

1) No, it's from Lenta.ru, a propaganda site.
2) Reflecting well or badly on Biden (or anyone else) is not metric of veracity.

You're REALLY not earning your keep lately, barbi. Poor or low intelligence may be to blame.

From Ukrainian Parliament member. If you ask me, it does not reflect badly on Biden.

1) No, it's from Lenta.ru, a propaganda site.
It's from Ukrainian Parliament member. Lenta.ru is merely reporting it.
2) Reflecting well or badly on Biden (or anyone else) is not metric of veracity.
It's not, and neither being a propaganda site, which they are not.
You're REALLY not earning your keep lately, barbi. Poor or low intelligence may be to blame.

NeoConny, you should comment on other people intelligence, you really should not.

LOL, you called lenta.ru a Russian propaganda site.

I did more than that, I provided evidence that it is a Russian propaganda site. I know that providing evidence is not something that you are overly familiar with, but when someone does so, and you disagree, the proper thing to do is refute that evidence, which often takes the form of providing counter evidence.

Or, you could just laugh and point fingers, thereby showing that you cannot refute my evidence, and my point is valid.

Back
Top Bottom