• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

PROPAGANDA FAIL: 5 of 6 Syrian Hospitals Allegedly Hit by Russian Airstrikes Don’t Exist

True. For the purposes of the thread, it also falls into the "Who gives a shit?" category, though. This is about laughing at the stupidity of Russian propaganda. If you want to laugh at the stupidity of American propaganda, you can turn on CNN or Fox News.

Obviously I give a shit.

And don't really care how many other fun lovers don't.

The apes like to salivate all over themselves about the splinter in Putin's eyes and are too dull to see the beams in Obama's and Bush's.

How does a little fun at Russian propaganda indicate acceptance of American propaganda? How does that work?

Obviously I give a shit.

And don't really care how many other fun lovers don't.

The apes like to salivate all over themselves about the splinter in Putin's eyes and are too dull to see the beams in Obama's and Bush's.

How does a little fun at Russian propaganda indicate acceptance of American propaganda? How does that work?

If the joke is that the Russians are worse at lying than the Americans then.....

ha ha.

If the joke is that the Russians are worse at lying than the Americans then.....

ha ha.

No, the joke is that Russian lies are funny. Full stop. American lies are not referenced.

And, by the way, everybody noticed how you conveniently forgot to mention anything about the lies told by the Chinese government. :mad:

ha ha.

Then what?

FWIW, I do think they're worse liars, worse as in less effective, at least from an American perspective. More or less truthful I wouldn't attempt to say. To my ear, Russian propaganda still has that heavy ham fisted We Have Spoken quality from the Soviet era that's easy to lampoon.

But Moscow is way funnier in how they do it.

Not Really!:rolleyes:

A rose is a rose. A lie is a lie. When the lies are about killing people they are never funny.:thinking:

No matter how much you might prefer people to have a serious and staid demeanour, when you say "X is never funny" while people are laughing about X, you just look stupid.

The statements made by the Russians on this topic are fucking hilarious. Sure, people died; but that's not a reason not to ridicule the Russians when they say nobody died, or claim that only people who deserved to die were killed. Indeed, given the absence of anything else I can do about it; and given that being laughed at will make the Russians far more uncomfortable than being condemned ever could, I would suggest that we have a duty not to take their propaganda seriously.

A rose is a rose. A lie is a lie. When the lies are about killing people they are never funny.:thinking:

No matter how much you might prefer people to have a serious and staid demeanour, when you say "X is never funny" while people are laughing about X, you just look stupid.

The statements made by the Russians on this topic are fucking hilarious. Sure, people died; but that's not a reason not to ridicule the Russians when they say nobody died, or claim that only people who deserved to die were killed. Indeed, given the absence of anything else I can do about it; and given that being laughed at will make the Russians far more uncomfortable than being condemned ever could, I would suggest that we have a duty not to take their propaganda seriously.
It was not Russians who said nobody died. It was these bombed themselves. Their complains at being bombed were in fact hilarious. They started with "hospitals were bombed" but then they said nobody was injured and hospital received minor damage. I am sorry but that's not consistent with being bombed. You people are bitching and bitching and bitching about russian propaganda and lies and completely ignore the fucking ISIS and other terrorists have propaganda too and maybe they lied about hospitals being bombed.

Project much?

Project much?

:laughing-smiley-014

“We investigated this information. It turned out, in fact, that there is a hospital only in the settlement of Sarmin. There are no hospitals in al-Ees, al-Hader, Khan Tuman, Latamna and al-Zirba, and, consequently, there are no healthcare workers.“
I just wonder what is so hilarious about that?
Is it wrong "tense"? If it is then it's common mistake among native russian speakers.
How would native englsih speakers say it?
like this:
“We investigated this information. It turned out, in fact, that there WAS/had been a hospital only in the settlement of Sarmin. There WERE/had been no hospitals in al-Ees, al-Hader, Khan Tuman, Latamna and al-Zirba, and, consequently, there WERE/had been no healthcare workers.“
?

In russian language both variants are correct with exception that there is no "had been" variant

So you're not saying he is stupid, just that he looks stupid. How clever

So you're not saying he is stupid, just that he looks stupid. How clever

Thank you.

ha ha.

No, the joke is that Russian lies are funny. Full stop. American lies are not referenced.

And, by the way, everybody noticed how you conveniently forgot to mention anything about the lies told by the Chinese government. :mad:

The "joke" is not very funny when you tell us what the "joke" is.

It is not funny when lies are so bad because the liar doesn't give a damn. If Russia cared that might be another matter.

The "joke" is not very funny when you tell us what the "joke" is.

It is not funny when lies are so bad because the liar doesn't give a damn. If Russia cared that might be another matter.

And that's exactly what's so funny about it. When official Kremlin statements sound more like a Yakov Smirnoff bit than anything else, it's humourous. That's because Yakov Smirnoff is quite funny.

It was not Russians who said nobody died. It was these bombed themselves. Their complains at being bombed were in fact hilarious. They started with "hospitals were bombed" but then they said nobody was injured and hospital received minor damage. I am sorry but that's not consistent with being bombed. You people are bitching and bitching and bitching about russian propaganda and lies and completely ignore the fucking ISIS and other terrorists have propaganda too and maybe they lied about hospitals being bombed.

In other words, the hospital was at the edge of the fragment pattern from the bomb.

Let me get this straight. The Russians say there were no hospitals in those location but you say there were, but they sustained little damage.

:confused:

Well, as long as the Russians say it, I know they aren't guilty of using propaganda and would never lie.

Right, because Russia needs to prove the negative or the random claims made by western media are true by default, right?

Let me get this straight. The Russians say there were no hospitals in those location but you say there were, but they sustained little damage.

It's not me who says that, it's these who complained about bombing.

Both sides are full of grade-A stinky-as-hell bullshit.

It insults the human mind that it's not a good-guys versus bad-guys situation. Our primate minds are titillated by moral B&Ws.

I think you have it right, excepting that bit about primate minds. It is really just simple loyalty to crooked leadership on both sides. The word moral does not even come into view in most of the strategy arguments we find here on this forum. We simply still are given the old loyalty argument to justify the most terrible environmental assaults on our planet and its peoples. If you don't agree with us, you are the enemy and we will find a way to bring you to a premature end....modern moralists consider that the actual basis of totalitarian genocide.

Well, they're probably half right.

What they hit was probably not marked "Hospital" with a big red cross on top.

That doesn't mean they weren't more temporary medical facilities, though.

Russian bombing has greatly exceeded my expectations. I was expecting actual fuckups but so far there is none, no wedding bombings or actual hospital bombings. That's a solid A grade in my book, which is remarkable considering that russians before this war had not bombed anyone in almost 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom