• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Protester" Misconduct Catch All Thread

Just because some people destroy or steal the property of others, it doesn’t give police the right to kill black people over real or imagined grievances.
Indeed. Those are two totally separate things.

You despise Black Lives Matter.
I do despise the organization by that name, yes. It's a Marxist group that is anti-police, pro-thug and advocates violence and looting.

Because to you, Black lives do not matter as much as a storefront or property or even the minor inconvenience of protesters in streets.

Nonsense. I can believe that black lives, just like any other lives matter. And that each police shooting needs to be objectively investigated. Which also means not jumping to conclusions or repeating discredited claims about Daunte being killed over an "air freshner[sic]".
We do not know whether this shooting was justified or not. Let the police investigate.
What we know is that rioting and looting is definitely not justified.

You and your ilk are the reason people have to match around with signs and t-shirts proclaiming that Black Lives Matter. Because to your ilk, they don’t.
Bullshit.

You realize you rebutted your first sentence with the second.
Logic fail. Reason for initial stop != reason for him being shot.
Without the petty initial stop, none of this would have happened. That is basic reasoning - try it some time.

Why not take your own advice, and wait for the investigation to provide a full picture before you start throwing out accusations of lie and discredited theories, and your usual smear the victim posts?

I do despise the organization by that name, yes. It's a Marxist group that is anti-police, pro-thug and advocates violence and looting.

Because to you, Black lives do not matter as much as a storefront or property or even the minor inconvenience of protesters in streets.

Nonsense. I can believe that black lives, just like any other lives matter. And that each police shooting needs to be objectively investigated. Which also means not jumping to conclusions or repeating discredited claims about Daunte being killed over an "air freshner[sic]".
We do not know whether this shooting was justified or not. Let the police investigate.
What we know is that rioting and looting is definitely not justified.

You and your ilk are the reason people have to match around with signs and t-shirts proclaiming that Black Lives Matter. Because to your ilk, they don’t.
Bullshit.

Bullshit is right. You don’t believe in anything like objective investigation. You believe in white power and an authoritarian police state which is empowered to kill anyone it can claim to have felt threatened by.

Everybody who reads any of your posts sees how you dredge up any image you can to ‘prove’ that the unarmed black man just killed by police deserved it.

Marxism is not worse than Nazism.

Right.
One of those is totally permissible, the other punishable by death without trial.

As usual, you are 100% wrong.

The "one" (police shooting) needs to be objectively investigated. Most police shootings turn out to be justified, but not all.
The "other" (rioting and looting) is never ok, and needs to be punished with things like jail/prison time and/or community service.

Without the petty initial stop, none of this would have happened. That is basic reasoning - try it some time.
That's not reasoning, basic or otherwise, it's illogical thinking.
People get pulled over millions of times in the US every day, often for minor moving and non-moving traffic violations. Vast majority do not escalate. So blaming the initial stop for the shooting is stupid.
The fact is that the young adult in question had an outstanding warrant. He also resisted arrest. Those two are germane to his shooting, not the initial stop.

Why not take your own advice, and wait for the investigation to provide a full picture before you start throwing out accusations of lie and discredited theories, and your usual smear the victim posts?

Because some things have already been discredited, like the idiotic claim that he was shot because he had an "air freshner[sic]".

Right.
One of those is totally permissible, the other punishable by death without trial.

As usual, you are 100% wrong.

The "one" (police shooting) needs to be objectively investigated. Most police shootings turn out to be justified, but not all.
The "other" (rioting and looting) is never ok, and needs to be punished with things like jail/prison time and/or community service.

I guess this is Marxism in action. It's okay to destroy businesses because they are the bad people. The protesters are the good people. Individual culpability is irrelevant. That's how it works.

Bullshit is right. You don’t believe in anything like objective investigation. You believe in white power and an authoritarian police state which is empowered to kill anyone it can claim to have felt threatened by.
I see you like digging yourself ever deeper into that bullshit pile.

Everybody who reads any of your posts sees how you dredge up any image you can to ‘prove’ that the unarmed black man just killed by police deserved it.

Do we know he was unarmed?

They are both horrible and deadly ideologies.

I guess this is Marxism in action. It's okay to destroy businesses because they are the bad people. The protesters are the good people. Individual culpability is irrelevant. That's how it works.

Yeah. Best kill them before they destroy your Property.
Why wait for the damage to be done? You KNOW they're going to riot (we'll make them do so if they don't do it by themselves).
Plus - they might be armed. Better safe than sorry.

Yeah. Best kill them before they destroy your Property.

Who did GameStop kill? Second time I've asked in this tread. Anyone got an answer?

That's not reasoning, basic or otherwise, it's illogical thinking.
Wrong.
People get pulled over millions of times in the US every day, often for minor moving and non-moving traffic violations. Vast majority do not escalate. So blaming the initial stop for the shooting is stupid.
Without the stop, it would not have happened. While your rush to exonerate the police and smear/blame the victim is predictable, denying basic reasoning simply leads people to question your motives.
The fact is that the young adult in question had an outstanding warrant. He also resisted arrest. Those two are germane to his shooting, not the initial stop.
That fact has not been established, but hey, you are not bound by the standards you wish to impose on others.

Maybe it will be a less stupid question if you ask it a third time.
The question was prompted by Toni trying to justify rioting and looting by stating that the rioters/looters were destroying the property of those who killed Daunte.
So if the question sounds stupid, it only does so because it is trying to expose Toni's contrived apologetics for "protester" violence.

Reasons why police are jumpy when suspects do things like going back into the car during a traffic stop.

Iowa State Patrol officer killed in Grundy County incident, including officer-involved shooting

NEW DETAILS: 3 officers injured, suspect dead after chase, shooting in Carroll County

Both of these happened within the last 2 days.
So? Caution does not necessitate shoot to kill. Really, using your reasoning, black men should be equally as jumpy when stopped or approached by the police. Yet, somehow, I doubt you'd give that as an out if they offed an officer.

I see you like digging yourself ever deeper into that bullshit pile.

You don't like your white supremacist proclivities being called out? Quit putting them on display.

Do we know he was unarmed?
The real questions are:

Did the police know if he was unarmed or armed?
and

Did it matter?

Because guess what? It doesn't. He's dead.

They are both horrible and deadly ideologies.

Then maybe you need to step back from the Nazism and white power crap.

Then quit justifying the destruction of other people's property.

I did not in any way "justify" the destruction of other people's property, and you know it.
These murders cannot be justified by asking stupid questions about the culpability of a Corporation.

Back
Top Bottom