• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Punish the sluts!

Flush the pundits and punish the sluts.
Something to get us all out of our ruts.

Her poor husband...
I wonder how long until some "feminist" or another starts trying to sell that variety of "feminism" around here...

Oops, they don't even seem to be trying to keep this part quiet.

"returning the consequentiality to sex".

They're not just coming for abortion.
I bet the consequentiality of sex only applies to poor working class people.

Rich people get to have all the recreational sex they want without consequences. I figure.

I'm not entirely clear on how that statement is anything but reprehensible.
It's reprehensible.

That said, I think it's a dig on conservatives who think oral and anal "don't count" against "sluttiness"*.

*Sluttiness is an outdated and misogynistic way of modeling sexual ethics.

I bet the consequentiality of sex only applies to poor working class people.

Rich people get to have all the recreational sex they want without consequences. I figure.
What's worse is that the ultra conservative view of morality conditions people into thinking those lower on the totem pole have no right to call out the hypocrisy of those higher on the totem pole.

Its kind of like the pope forbidding condoms and pills but lets his nuns in Africa take pills just n case they get raped.

It almost seems like that has to be satire, a parody … but it isn’t, is it? It’s actually real, right? :(

Returning “consequentiality” to sex … omg, these people live in the 19th century.

Do they also demand that supermarkets mix a few toxic mushrooms in to their stocks, to return consequentiality to the consumption of fungi?

Risk-free consumption of mushrooms, purely for the enjoyment of it, is completely unnatural, and I cannot believe that God approves of such wantonness.

Maybe we should bring back child labor, preferably very low paid and dangerous of course, to restore the consequentiality of growing up in a savage, dog-eat-dog world for everyone but the super-rich.

I wonder if she likes to suck dicks?

Asking for a friend.

Lots of repressed anger and shame and fear in these policies.

It is harder to push around people who are happy, confident, secure.

I love that bit about restoring sex to its “true purpose” … which, obviously, for them, is making babies. I don’t think nature gives a hoot about any “purpose” for sex, it’s just something that evolved. OTOH, if you believe in an Invisible Sky Daddy who is vitally interested in what people do with their sex organs, that’s how you get monstrosities like these backward dullards.

Back
Top Bottom