• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Putin to undergo cancer surgery?

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
“The news comes as the CIA says Russians disaffected by Putin’s invasion of Ukraine may be trying to get in touch with U.S. intelligence — and it wants them to go to the darknet, according to the Associated Press.”

Boston Herald

Maybe the doc will do something to save millions of lives rather than just one.

I can't help but notice a search for this "surgery" is picked up on right-wing sites (Mail, Boston Herald, NY Post), but not as much general news sites.

He'd be dead before he left the operating room.
At whose hand?
Even if it’s an ”accident”?
And anyhow, I thought Russians were all about sacrifice for Mother Russia. This would be a chance for immortality!!

I can't help but notice a search for this "surgery" is picked up on right-wing sites (Mail, Boston Herald, NY Post), but not as much general news sites.

What do you read into that?

He'd be dead before he left the operating room.
At whose hand?
Even if it’s an ”accident”?
And anyhow, I thought Russians were all about sacrifice for Mother Russia. This would be a chance for immortality!!

What do you read into that?
It is a rumor and not verified fact. Certainly, something is up with him and it could be cancer. Hopefully very terminal stuff that drops him next week. But when the Daily Mail is one of the leading reporters of a story, I'm hesitant to believe it.

“The news comes as the CIA says Russians disaffected by Putin’s invasion of Ukraine may be trying to get in touch with U.S. intelligence — and it wants them to go to the darknet, according to the Associated Press.”

Boston Herald

WOW. I didn't know that the Boston Herald still existed. When I was a kid it was the shabby conservative tabloid that picked up the crumbs left behind by the Boston Globe.

Boston Herald

WOW. I didn't know that the Boston Herald still existed. When I was a kid it was the shabby conservative tabloid that picked up the crumbs left behind by the Boston Globe.
Still are. :D

Can't kill the rich that easily, these days.
I dunno … Pootey seems to be offing them pretty much at will.
Not at all.

It's just that disagreement with Putin's obviously superior opinions makes oligarchs so depressed that they kill their families and commit suicide (not necessarily in that order).

Apparently.

I think it's wishful thinking. If he's sick, it might be something other than cancer. If it's cancer, it might be benign. If it's not, he'll be able to get the best treatments money can buy and probably will be fine. And in that case, we'll never hear about it until years or decades afterwards.

But given the current circumstances, I do hope that:

1. It is cancer.
2. The operation is successful.
3. The patient dies.

I think it's wishful thinking. If he's sick, it might be something other than cancer. If it's cancer, it might be benign. If it's not, he'll be able to get the best treatments money can buy and probably will be fine. And in that case, we'll never hear about it until years or decades afterwards.

But given the current circumstances, I do hope that:

1. It is cancer.
2. The operation is successful.
3. The patient dies.
I would be surprised if it's cancer and he's fine. The people that come out of cancer fine are those that get early treatment. I have a hard time picturing him doing so.

…people that come out of cancer fine are those that get early treatment. I have a hard time picturing him doing so.
I dunno… paranoia - which he has in abundance - and hypochondria do tend to go together.

…people that come out of cancer fine are those that get early treatment. I have a hard time picturing him doing so.
I dunno… paranoia - which he has in abundance - and hypochondria do tend to go together.
Even if it was detected early I have a hard time picturing him getting treatment early because that means he's out of it for a while while he recovers.

Even if it was detected early I have a hard time picturing him getting treatment early because that means he's out of it for a while while he recovers.
He should try Ivermectin. Cures what ails you.

He should try Ivermectin. Cures what ails you everyone else.
FTFY

Back
Top Bottom