• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rad Satan

Shape, form and function, physics of scale; galaxies , stars, planets, moons, lakes, rivers, people, etc?
Perhaps what you are seeing is the normal amplitude variation of Brahman. Brahman does that all the time.

SsttS.png

Kewl story bro.
Oh, you're a Christian? Kewl story bro. I mean... BRAH.
Yeah, GN, Christians and Muslims also are Brahman only; even Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Saddam, Gadafi, Osama and Caliph Ibrahim also were none other than Brahman. Only that they were ignorant of themselves, that is why their actions. As I said, there is nothing other than Brahman in the universe. Advaita does not entertain any distinction.

I would guess, it's that too DBT.

The philosophical wisdom that "everything is something, whatever it is you can think of.."

It seems once you know this, you can conceptually "answer" questions to all mysteries.

It is because of ToE that I rejected theism. Brahman (what exists) is no neutral that you cannot blame it for ToE.
At the level of Absolute Truth (Paramarthika Satya), beings do not exist, so no problem of ToE.
At the level of Pragmatic Truth (Vyavaharika Satya, seeing what happens in the world of 'maya'), they cut each other's throats, make love, do bad things, do good things, break the commandments, suffer, enjoy, breed, get Coronavirus, are swept by Tsunamies, run from erupting volcanoes, reach Moon and Mars. All this is but an illusion (with 'physical energy pulsating at the base, nothing really happening).
Basically, you can't find fault with non-duality (Advaita).

What to be proved? Was there anything other than the high pressure high temperature energy ball at the time of Big Bang? :)

What to be proved? Was there anything other than the high pressure high temperature energy ball at the time of Big Bang? :)

Relating that 'high temperature energy ball' to 'Brahman/the ground of all Being' is the trick. ;)

That's the easy bit. You just assert it.

Like any other nonsensical faith claim.

That's the easy bit. You just assert it. Like any other nonsensical faith claim.
That is what we know at the moment. That does not deny any future corrections. The question "Where did Brahman arise from?" still stands. To answer that, Brahman will have to overcome the problem of existence and non-existence (i.e., before it all started Brahman was in a non-existent phase). :)
I will be as strict with Brahman as I was with any God.

Satan says, Believe in yourself.

The immortal tweet of 1/6/2018, in part:
Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius...and a very stable genius at that!

You have to love that interjected 'like'. The writer has the presence and brattiness of a seventh grade drama queen. The assertion of genius is matched by Trump's frequent boasts that "I know more than all the <fill in the blank>." Or his claim to "great and matchless wisdom". Who the fuck talks like that?? The Wizard of Oz wasn't that pompous. This is untreated mental illness, and it tells me why America's evangelical community has always refused to support Trump. They saw the repulsive, bloated ego, and in their analysis, they also saw the classical definition of sin. They realized that, should even a substantial minority support Trump, they would brand evangelicals in general as ignorant and hypocritical, as clucks who hadn't comprehended the basics of their proclaimed morality. They backed away from Trump's nativism, cynicism, sadism, lies, self-absorption, and yet more lies; inexhaustible lies. That is why religion is America's great strength and guiding vision.

Back
Top Bottom