• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rapture Forums has a thread about Ukraine...

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
In the End Times, it says that
People all over the world are praying for Ukraine, and the soldiers have reason to believe the prayers are being answered.

One poster contributed this, though, that stands out to me:
A lady called in on the radio show the other day saying she had an email from a Ukrainian pastor reporting that soldiers were seeing missiles just disappear in flight, no one knows where they went.
Aside from the anonymous chain of distance from an eye-witness (soldiers to pastor to this lady to the poster about a radio call-in, so, what, fifth hand to the forum?), how is this supposed to work? SOME missiles are being miraculously intercepted.

Is it because they're targeted to hit a building that contains a true Christain? Or someone at True Christain prayed for?
Or are all those people making general prayers wasting their time, you gotta prayer for a specific building, so THAT missile gets raptured?

Or is it the usual silver lining? Five hundred dead, today, but at least it wasn't five THOUSAND! That's Because GOD!

And when things go according to what they prayed for, yay! Jesus! God! Holy Ghost! And if not, we all know that the narrative will just magically twist itself into some version of "God meant to do that" and/or "Spiritual warfare foiled God's plans!"

Or is it the usual silver lining? Five hundred dead, today, but at least it wasn't five THOUSAND! That's Because GOD!
God was busy yesterday killing MORE than five thousand with His COVID joke.
How much killing can one God be expected to do in a day?

Christians constantly spin current events into an interpretation of scripture and end times prediction. It is an established branch of 'study'.

During the Cold War it was the Eagle vs Bear and Dragon or something like that.

Us vs Russia and China.

Christian eschatology, a major branch of study within Christian theology, deals with "last things". Such eschatology – the word derives from two Greek roots meaning "last" (ἔσχατος) and "study" (-λογία) – involves the study of "end things", whether of the end of an individual life, of the end of the age, of the end of the world, or of the nature of the Kingdom of God. Broadly speaking, Christian eschatology focuses on the ultimate destiny of individual souls and of the entire created order, based primarily upon biblical texts within the Old and New Testaments.

Christian eschatology looks to study and discuss matters such as death and the afterlife, Heaven and Hell, the Second Coming of Jesus, the resurrection of the dead, the rapture, the tribulation, millennialism, the end of the world, the Last Judgment, and the New Heaven and New Earth in the world to come.

Eschatological passages appear in many places in the Bible, in both the Old and New Testaments. Many extra-biblical examples of eschatological prophecies also exist, as well as extra-biblical ecclesiastical traditions relating to the subject.

In the End Times, it says that
People all over the world are praying for Ukraine, and the soldiers have reason to believe the prayers are being answered.

One poster contributed this, though, that stands out to me:
A lady called in on the radio show the other day saying she had an email from a Ukrainian pastor reporting that soldiers were seeing missiles just disappear in flight, no one knows where they went.
Aside from the anonymous chain of distance from an eye-witness (soldiers to pastor to this lady to the poster about a radio call-in, so, what, fifth hand to the forum?), how is this supposed to work? SOME missiles are being miraculously intercepted.

Is it because they're targeted to hit a building that contains a true Christain? Or someone at True Christain prayed for?
Or are all those people making general prayers wasting their time, you gotta prayer for a specific building, so THAT missile gets raptured?

God is interjecting to protect the Nazis. All civilian bound missiles are making it through.

Boy, you are a braver person than I am. Those people scare me. I don't even look at those forums any more. :eek3:

Ruth

Back
Top Bottom