• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Re: Kim Potter - What happens when good people no longer go into law enforcement?

Douglas32

Basic Beliefs
Conservative
Justice in America is increasingly dependent on the color of your skin, both because of leftwing judiciary as well as the FEAR of consequences normal citizens have going against the system. This is especially true for White law enforcement officers.

Message to White Law Enforcement - Video

So your first post here is not an introduction, or a discussion of beliefs, but you hopping directly into PD immediately to make a post explicitly about a hot button topic?

There was a situation here a month or three ago that started out a very similar way with another individual of the form (username)(##).

So your first post here is not an introduction, or a discussion of beliefs, but you hopping directly into PD immediately to make a post

Dang,
you're very "aware of and concerned about social issues", I can't help but notice.
Tom

Justice in America is increasingly dependent on the color of your skin, both because of leftwing judiciary as well as the FEAR of consequences normal citizens have going against the system. This is especially true for White law enforcement officers.

Welcome to IIDB Douglas32.

Can I just call you Doug? My typing isn't so great.
Tom

Justice in America has always been dependent on the color of your skin. Just ask any person of color.

Justice in America has always been dependent on the color of your skin. Just ask any person of color.
I'm sure you believe this.

It's not true.

Tom

It's not true.

Tom

Ok I'll bite. :sneaky: If not always when did it stop? If you believe there was never a time Justice in America was dependent on color, don't bother replying.

Edit: I don't need a specific date just a range.

I worked in retail for 15 years before I switched careers. As a result, I believe I have paid my fucking dues for around Christmas time and minimise my interaction with shops and people I don't know. I get all my Christmas shopping done before November (or at the very latest December 5th) and do my final grocery shop 7-10 days out from Christmas. If I need milk or bread I will go to a servo and just wear the markup. This reduces my exposure to every shitty Christmas song in creation, a third of them I am convinced Mariah fucking Carey is solely responsible for.

This is not a derail, I just need to provide some context. After checking out the video from a neo Nazi "free speech" youtube clone website, and seeing Mr Mannerbund also made videos titled, "Turn back time in South Africa" and "Israel's eye in the sky", I am fucking annoyed with myself that I didn't buy any popcorn last Wednesday. Maybe I can scab some off the neighbours because this thread is going to be fucking awesome.

Nevermind TomC. That would be a derail. I really don't appreciate Sherrif Grady Judd being used in that garbage video. He's my favorite Sheriff in Florida and I tell you what, he wouldn't blink at that trash.

It's not true.

Tom
You are mistaken.

I can't help but notice OP hasn't been back to the forums since they posted the thread... And this is the only thing they posted here.

Law enforcement has a history of racism in this country ever since it was founded and developed on the backs of slaves.

"Whereas great disorders, insolencies and burglaries are oft times raised and committed in the night time by Indian, Negro, and Molatto Servants and Slaves to the Disquiet and hurt of her Majesty's subjects, No Indian, Negro, or Molatto is to be from Home after 9 o'clock."

Putting aside the OP commentary.

The worse case short answer is Capone era Chicago. Here in Seattle drug related shootings between rivals are common. Someone was shot during a drug deal a block from where I live.

Seattle police report that with relaxed law enforcement and prosecution policies criminals are comming here to exploit it.

Local reporting says that homeless camps are being used as fronts for urganized crime.

Recently there was a car jacking by 3 teens who drove around shooting at random.

The worse case short answer is Capone era Chicago. Here in Seattle drug related shootings between rivals are common. Someone was shot during a drug deal a block from where I live.

Seattle police report that with relaxed law enforcement and prosecution policies criminals are comming here to exploit it.

Local reporting says that homeless camps are being used as fronts for urganized crime.

Recently there was a car jacking by 3 teens who drove around shooting at random.
I literally have no idea what you are trying to say. It sounds like bullshit, but I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm very sorry, you need to make yourself more clear.

Blacks have absolutely taken over America. We've got piccaninny Senators, jigaboos in the House, and a coon on the supreme court. They even put a darkie into the White House! — Can you believe it?? Prisons are full of white men (mostly sent up by black judges) while black thugs are free to walk around with automatic weapons, immune from police. College admissions is done in Ebonics now instead of English. Corporate Boards of Directors often have a token White Christian, but that token is typically a mask-wearing cuck who votes for baby killers.

The whole system is so rigged in favor of blacks, that White men have taken to painting themselves black when applying for a job or a bank loan, or even when hitting on a hot chick. But to stop this, our black overloads will soon be imitating Hitler and forcing whites to wear white stars on their clothing.

Many states are controlled by an alliance of the Black Party, lesbians and the Jihadists, and their legislatures are already taking steps to suppress the white vote. It's just a matter of time before there's a constitutional amendment to make each white voter only count 3/5.

Real Americans need to arm themselves with AR-15s before it's too late. Use a name like Muhammed X Slaveson when you apply — if the gummint suspects you're White they'll deny you your gun.

I literally have no idea what you are trying to say. It sounds like bullshit, but I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm very sorry, you need to make yourself more clear.
No, you're right. It's bullshit.

Were @steve_bank a trans person, or a black person, or a female person, would describing his personal history as "bullshit" still be acceptable on IIDB?

I don't think it would. But he's a cis-het white male. So it is.

Stay in your place Steve! Don't get uppity!
Tom

What happens when good people no longer go into law enforcement?​

Well, statistically, we won't be able to tell the difference. Remember: the saying goes, “One bad apple can spoil the bunch."
This is especially true for law enforcement. The "good ones" as you refer to them now, are simply the observers that keep their mouths shut as their fellow police officers abuse their position, and the populace.

Were @steve_bank a trans person, or a black person, or a female person, would describing his personal history as "bullshit" still be acceptable on IIDB?

I don't think it would. But he's a cis-het white male. So it is.

Stay in your place Steve! Don't get uppity!
Tom
Nothing in Steve's post is 'personal history'. It's a mish-mash of vaguely sourced hearsay.

The closest it gets to being 'personal history' is the unsupported claim of an event "a block from where I live", which might vaguely imply that it's an eyewitness account, but which context suggests is not in fact anything more than hearsay. It's noticeable that Steve makes no claim to have seen or heard anything first-hand in any part of his post; And that he provides no sources other than the vague 'Seattle police', with no link to the particular police statements, nor any indication that police statements are being quoted or even accurately summarised.

We are right not to take his word about what Seattle police did or did not report. Or about what "Local reporting" might or might not say.

Unsourced assertions about the claims of third parties that vaguely support a political stance are the very essence of bullshit, and can and should be called out as such whoever makes them.

And your insinuation that calling this bullshit out would be unacceptable on this board if it came from "a trans person, or a black person, or a female person" is bullshit too - it's unsubstantiated, defamatory, and factually wrong.

Back
Top Bottom