• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Really Dumb question about Trump and Cheating.

Emphasis mine:
You are still applying rational motivations to him. He shows every symptom of having a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Every bit of his behavior, including attacking HRC over Bill's affairs, is entirely unsurprising if we start with the premise he has NPD.

Like LITERALLY every symptom:

- grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
- preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
- believes he is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
- requires excessive admiration
- has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectation
- is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his own ends
- lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
- is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him
- shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Back
Top Bottom