• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Remember, you read it here, first. The truth of the Trump candidacy.

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic
I've spent the last several nights watching the BBC production of "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" and "Smiley's People", starring Alec Guinness. This has qualified me to analyze the latest story about the Trump Kremlin connection. Here is the summary as presented by George Smiley:

There is a secret cabal known as the GOP Strategists. They are a group of career professional operatives who remain in the background. They were aware of Russian penetration of the Hillary Campaign, but did nothing to discourage it. They were also aware of Trump's Russian dealings and it's potential to derail Trump's candidacy.

When it became apparent none of the front line GOP candidates had the voter support to beat Trump for the nomination, they positioned Mike Pence to be his running mate. The Russian leaks of Hillary's emails weakened her campaign and made it possible for Trump to win a narrow victory. Once Trump is inaugurated, the Russian connection will be revealed.

This will include evidence that Trump has perjured himself on legal and financial documents, as well as obstructed justice. This will lead to Trump's resignation, leaving Pence as a genuine GOP conservative in the White House.

The truth is far more frightening. He may stay in the whole term.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgSbaKpCjq4[/YOUTUBE]

I've spent the last several nights watching the BBC production of "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" and "Smiley's People", starring Alec Guinness. This has qualified me to analyze the latest story about the Trump Kremlin connection. Here is the summary as presented by George Smiley:

There is a secret cabal known as the GOP Strategists. They are a group of career professional operatives who remain in the background. They were aware of Russian penetration of the Hillary Campaign, but did nothing to discourage it. They were also aware of Trump's Russian dealings and it's potential to derail Trump's candidacy.

When it became apparent none of the front line GOP candidates had the voter support to beat Trump for the nomination, they positioned Mike Pence to be his running mate. The Russian leaks of Hillary's emails weakened her campaign and made it possible for Trump to win a narrow victory. Once Trump is inaugurated, the Russian connection will be revealed.

This will include evidence that Trump has perjured himself on legal and financial documents, as well as obstructed justice. This will lead to Trump's resignation, leaving Pence as a genuine GOP conservative in the White House.

The BBC (British Brainwashing Corporation) is't that hot on news but produces some interesting comedy sketches. Will Wiley produced one below of the type you see on TV in the UK. I'm not sure if it aired originally on the BBC or ITV (Idiot Television).

My question has always been where is the line of research showing the actual events that lead up to the incidents as claimed by the CIA.

Whatever lunacies are relevant to Trump, he should still be subject to the same logic and rationality on the part of the investigators just as for any other criminal investigation.

Criminal Investigation is evidence based just as any research to discover the facts. The CIA should not have a special licence to circumvent the rigours of investigation and the testing and proving/proofing of evidence.

Last edited:
Sorry, Bron. I predicted that two months ago.

It was an easy call, but now we know HOW they intend to do it.

I'm curious to see if Pat Robertson addresses the issue of laundry bill at the Moscow Ritz Carlton. It is well documented that Christ kept company with prostitutes, so there is a precedence.

Pence is Trump's insurance policy.

Sure, people are crazy enough to elect Trump but there's no-one on the planet crazy enough to assassinate him and put Pence in the Whitehouse.

If the GOP leadership had information that could've destroyed Trumps campaign, and they didn't want him, why not use it?

I agree that Penece was a sop to the GOP establishment. But I think it's more likely that replacing Trump is plan B.

If Il Douchebag is removed and we get Pence, Pence could nominate Santorum for VP under section 2 of the Twenty-fifth Amendment.

(But I'm hoping for a military Coup)

Later,
ElectEngr

And none of this ..... NONE ....will do permanent damage to the Republican brand. But we're still all 'sposed to cluck with dismay at the blowjobs Monica gave Bill.

Pence is Trump's insurance policy.

Sure, people are crazy enough to elect Trump but there's no-one on the planet crazy enough to assassinate him and put Pence in the Whitehouse.

I'm sure you can get a buy-one-get-the-next-half-price deal. Just check darknet.

Back
Top Bottom