• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

REPORT: Former Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Plea Deals 5-13 Year Prison Sentence For Sex With Minors

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.joemygod.com/2015/08/19/...ive-year-prison-sentence-for-sex-with-minors/

According to the complaint, between 2010 and 2013, Fogle traveled between Indiana and NYC to engage in sexual acts with minors. The complaint says Fogle paid for sex. The complaint says in text messages with one of the 14 minor victims, Fogle said he would accept a 16-year-old girl while stating that “the younger the girl, the better.” The complaint says he asked some of the victims to send him pictures of themselves. Part of the case involves images Fogle received from Russell Taylor, the head of Fogle’s foundation. According to the complaint, Taylor sent Fogle photos and videos from hidden cameras in Taylor’s house, featuring children as young as approximately 6. Under the plea deal, Fogle agreed to serve at least 5 years in prison and must pay restitution of $1.4 million — $100,000 per victim. And he must register as a sex offender.

This is worse than when I found out that Grimace had a thing for sheep. :(

Sick.

Man, that guy was on the gravy train and he pissed it all away.

His wife is divorcing him and she's going to take everything.

The part I don't understand is why Taylor helped him.

Presumably, Jared is a pedophile and couldn't stop himself if he wanted to. Separating him from society is probably best. But what is Taylor's excuse? What could possibly possess someone to act as an enabler for something like that?

Well, the good news is that based on the sentence length Jared has information on the connections that were used to be able to solicit such meet-ups. Hopefully said sex ring(s) can be destroyed.

The bad news is that these connections exist in the first place. The idea that you can solicit sex with a 6 year old in the United States is heart breaking.

- - - Updated - - -

The part I don't understand is why Taylor helped him.

Presumably, Jared is a pedophile and couldn't stop himself if he wanted to. Separating him from society is probably best. But what is Taylor's excuse? What could possibly possess someone to act as an enabler for something like that?
Similar sexual desire, she really really wanted to please him. There had to be some connection. You just don't ask your assistant to help sign you up for a meeting with a 10 year old for sex.

You know what is funny, in a completely unfunny way? Wasn't there that high school athlete in the south. I think it was 12th grader / 10th grader oral sex thing. He was sentenced to 10 years in jail. From the link, he apparently got out after only serving 2 years, though just barely on a 4-3 decision by the Georgia Supreme Court.

Jared rapes 14 girls aged from 6 to just barely illegal and gets 5 to 13 years.

You know what is funny, in a completely unfunny way? Wasn't there that high school athlete in the south. I think it was 12th grader / 10th grader oral sex thing. He was sentenced to 10 years in jail. From the link, he apparently got out after only serving 2 years, though just barely on a 4-3 decision by the Georgia Supreme Court.

Well, I don't want to imply that it's because Jared is white, but the reason for the discrepency is because Jared is white.

Well, I don't want to imply that it's because Jared is white, but the reason for the discrepency is because Jared is white.

Conversely if Jared had been "asian" and living in Rotheram, England, he would have been left to carry on with his behavior unmolested by the authorities for years.

Conversely if Jared had been "asian" and living in Rotheram, England, he would have been left to carry on with his behavior unmolested by the authorities for years.

Well, ya. You can't arrest asian people. That's racist.

postJared3-660x330.jpg

Sheesh, so young. I guess that's what Jared really meant when he'd say, "Eat Fresh."

America's morals have fallen. It has gotten to the point you can't even rely on amateur celebrities anymore.

Back
Top Bottom