• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rethuglicans Start New Twitter Campaign - Hilarity Follows

I love this one.:

#IAmARepublican because it turns out my rectum is a perfect sheath for the throbbing cock of corporate America. Its also why #iamademocrat

I love this one.:

#IAmARepublican because it turns out my rectum is a perfect sheath for the throbbing cock of corporate America. Its also why #iamademocrat

~snort~ that's perfect.

I think neoclassical economics is scientific but evolutionary biology isn't #IAmARepublican

#IAmARepublican because I care more about the four that died in #Benghazi than the 20 that died in #SandyHook.

#IAmARepublican (just kidding I'm a stock photo)

#IAmARepublican and I think it is too hard to buy a gun & too easy to vote

#ImARepublican because when I want to understand the complexities of Middle-East geopolitics, I turn to a guy who makes duck calls.

Honestly Obama did NOTHING these four terms. Legit. Killed bin laden? Wow something that was going to be done at one point. #ImARepublican (I think this last one is serious about being a Republican :hysterical: )

#ImARepublican because I think it's more important what party is in power than what they accomplish.

In twitter anybody can comment, right? even sharp with words democrats?

Therein lies the source of the hilarity.

The GOP - in their quest to be hip and with it to the kids and their social media fundamentally misunderestimated how the Twitter really works.

#rebrandingfail

Back
Top Bottom