• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rightist: Trump is "under attack by Luciferian advanced beings"

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
We now have a funnier phrase for the current favorite conspiracy theory of conservolibertarians.

http://deadstate.org/christian-auth...-multidimensional-luciferian-advanced-beings/

I mean, it's obviously a conspiracy, right? Only a conspiracy can explain law enforcement agencies trying to enforce the law. How else do you explain it? You don't have a better explanation, therefore the conspiracy is proved. QEDuh. [/sarcasm]

Bonus: he used the term "globalist," so he's either a white supremacist, or someone who is trying to appeal to white supremacists alt right free speech warriors identitarians.

Too bad their God is incapable of doing anything about it. Sucks to be them.

Yeah. Should’ve worshiped Ba'al. That dude wouldn’t put up with your critics. (Course you would’ve had to sacrifice your first born to him, but hey no God is perfect, right?).

SLD

It's really two sides of the same coin, and unfortunately, it's taken just a seriously as the "Deep State" nonsense. It's an unseen war playing out all around you, where the (dehumanized) opponent is utterly evil and you are on the side of righteousness and light. There is literally NO limit to what kind of behavior you can excuse with such a worldview, and that is why they use it.

Our cheeseball President enmeshed in "a spiritual battle"? A spiritual anything???? That's funnier than anything Michelle Wolf threw at him. Let that be the next press conference question. Is the President aware that he is in a spiritual battle? Naturally he'll grab onto it.
At least he now has Kanye on his side -- Slavery was a choice, dog!!!
This country is in a post-rational state.

?? I'm not sure what you are talking about! The Trumpsters are kicking butt. They are a minority but are winning the battle. Trump might be taking some recent publicity hits - but it isn't going to hurt too much. I'll get excited when the left when an election or two. Until then, I don't think anyone on the left should get cocky...

?? I'm not sure what you are talking about! The Trumpsters are kicking butt. They are a minority but are winning the battle. Trump might be taking some recent publicity hits - but it isn't going to hurt too much. I'll get excited when the left when an election or two. Until then, I don't think anyone on the left should get cocky...

Even if you're totally correct, there is clearly no God helping them against whatever magical forces they believe are attacking them.

But free will! You're taking it out of context!

Just kidding. They wouldn't respond that way. Christians and Muslims respond to almost everything by changing the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, all they had to do was gerrymander the shit out of nearly every district, stop lots of minorities and poor people from voting, allow unlimited foreign/corporate bribes, and collude with hostile foreign powers.

I so wish that this shit was true.

How easy life would be.

I'd be a demon-battling, devil destroying, sword wielding motherfucker for God.

I would be utterly unafraid of death because I'd for sure be going to Heaven.

Working a regular job? Fuck that. I have to travel to the mountains of [foreboding sounding] to clash with the literal forces of evil where I'll ride my mighty steed into battle and cut the heads from the enemies of my Lord. And should I die, paradise will be mine.

How fucking awesome that would be.

How easy life would be.

Working a regular job? Fuck that. I have to travel to the mountains of [foreboding sounding] to clash with the literal forces of evil where I'll ride my mighty steed into battle and cut the heads from the enemies of my Lord. And should I die, paradise will be mine.

That would be awesome. Especially if priests could bless your sword and make it shoot lightning bolts and shit. Sure, you could just use a gun and shoot bullets at the monsters, but firing bolts of lightning from a sword would be cooler.

We now have a funnier phrase for the current favorite conspiracy theory of conservoprogressives.

http://deadstate.org/christian-auth...-multidimensional-luciferian-advanced-beings/

I mean, it's obviously a conspiracy, right? Only a conspiracy can explain law enforcement agencies trying to enforce the law. How else do you explain it? You don't have a better explanation, therefore the conspiracy is proved. QEDuh. [/sarcasm]

Bonus: he used the term "globalist," so he's either a white supremacist, or someone who is trying to appeal to conservoprogressives

The things you believe just keep getting weirder and weirder. This tops your weird belief in a secret weather machine. Seriously.

This tops your weird belief in a secret weather machine. Seriously.

That belief resides totally on your side. Just look at Infowars or any of Alex Jones' other properties. Silly conspiracty theories about weather control and weather warfare via Chemstails and HAARP are a full part of the 'deep state' narrative pushed by Trump folks. Some of them are having heartburn lately though because the contrails and cloud formations that terrorize them are still there because, well, weather. Those idiots think contrails and various natural cloud formations are evidence of weather weapons employed by the 'deep state' and sadly Trump has failed to stop them from occurring.

That belief resides totally on your side.

I'm not on Underseer's side. Sorry. Unlike him, I don't listen to Alex Jones and Infowars.

Silly conspiracty theories about weather control and weather warfare via Chemstails and HAARP are a full part of the 'deep state' narrative pushed by Trump folks.

I agree. Trump supporters like Underseer do have some weird beliefs.

That belief resides totally on your side. Just look at Infowars or any of Alex Jones' other properties. Silly conspiracty theories about weather control and weather warfare via Chemstails and HAARP are a full part of the 'deep state' narrative pushed by Trump folks. Some of them are having heartburn lately though because the contrails and cloud formations that terrorize them are still there because, well, weather. Those idiots think contrails and various natural cloud formations are evidence of weather weapons employed by the 'deep state' and sadly Trump has failed to stop them from occurring.

*Yawn*
Accusing others of what you have done before they get a chance to accuse you, is SOP for conservotards.

*Yawn*
Accusing others of what you have done before they get a chance to accuse you, is SOP for conservotards.

You're saying that's what scombrid is doing. I understand.

How easy life would be.

That would be awesome. Especially if priests could bless your sword and make it shoot lightning bolts and shit. Sure, you could just use a gun and shoot bullets at the monsters, but firing bolts of lightning from a sword would be cooler.

You know it! Fighting monsters spawned from Hell Itself requires magical swords, battle-axes, and a fire-dagger you plunge into the face of the demon you kill with your last dying "Aaaaggghhh!" before being lifted into God's eternal presence.

Fighting demons with guns is for pussies.

Plus there's much more of a sense of accomplishment due to the danger involved. If the fight is basically "Alas! A horde of demons is charging towards ... oh wait, never mind. We had guns, so they're all dead now", it's really hard to martyr yourself for the cause.

Back
Top Bottom