• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rittenhouse/Kenosha Shooting Split

It is assholes like Rittenhouse — or the adults who filled him with hatred and gave him access to a gun — who have helped turn the U.S.A. into a shit-hole country.

No, it is assholes like Rosenberg, Huber and Grosskreutz, as well as elsewhere assholes like Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman that are threatening to turn this country into a shithole country with their regular violent rioting whenever they feel upset about something.

If there weren't violent unrests in Kenosha over several days, Rittenhouse would have just chilled and we all would not know his name
Thughuggers Commit Capital Treason

A riot is a state of war. Every citizen has an obligation to use his gun to kill the rioters. They are the enemy; merely arresting them would just encourage more riots. Also, during wartime regulations about illegal possession of weapons are waived.
Where do I find this in the law?
One Riot, One Ranger

It's the natural law, which had protected civilization for millennia until the thughuggers took over. Your "rule of law" is the law of your rulers. Patriots must take the law back into our own hands.
How do we know YOU are a patriot? You sound like a fascist.

We Don't Need More Prisons; We Need More Morgues

That's exactly what patriots should do to our anti-American enemies. That would send the only effective message to the ruling class that empowered these ferals and feralphiles.
Patriots? Ha! You make me laugh. When right-wing assholes refuse to get a little shot and wear a simple mask to help country they are far from patriotic.
Sons of Liberty

The nightmare race traitors won't woke from: a whole generation of Rittenhouses

These people think it is “patriotic” to kill people without due process?
For what country?

That's exactly what patriots should do to our anti-American enemies. That would send the only effective message to the ruling class that empowered these ferals and feralphiles.
Patriots? Ha! You make me laugh. When right-wing assholes refuse to get a little shot and wear a simple mask to help country they are far from patriotic.
Sons of Liberty

For what country?
The Sage of Main Street sounds more like the looney on the soap box.

Sons of Liberty

For what country?
Killing Americans for Mother Russia.

This is the infiltration unit at work. The paratroopers will arrive after the Wolverines have been subverted.

Wrong thread.
As usual, you are completely wrong. Rosenbaum is one of the Antifa thugs whom Rittenhouse shot in self defense, so this is the right thread to talk about that predacious little fucker.

How was KR's mother an "accessory"? Please be specific.
Arming, then Transporting a kid across State lines for the purpose of shooting protesters...
Wrong on all counts. KR's mother did not procure KR's weapon for him. She did not drive him "across state lines" - he was already in Kenosha. And there was no purpose to shoot any protesters. Swing and a miss. Three strikes and you're out.

just a "normal" thing for you right wing extremists, so no surprise you see nothing wrong with it.
Willfully misrepresenting the situation and libeling a mother is just a "normal" thing for you left wing extremists ...

I haven't been following this that much. My little knowledge of Rosenbaum was that he was a mentally ill person who got out of the hospital, had nowhere to go, and joined the chaos without a defining ideology. Further, he felt agitated by the paramilitary types and so kept taunting them, even using racial slurs, which some of the supremacists probably hated, but that a BLMer wouldn't be doing. He also allegedly dared them to shoot him. His fiance denied him a place to stay in her hotel room due to domestic violence I think and he seems more of an incidental participant in chaos than an ideologue. However, I am open to hearing relevant information. Does anyone have info on his political organization membership?

Wrong thread again, Derec. Focus, dude - you can DO IT!

Your mindless condescension is not fooling anyone. You were the one who got the wrong thread - I was merely replying to you.

This thread is about your boy Kyle and the people he murdered
Kyle is not "ma boy" and he did not "murder" your boys Joseph "kid fucker" Rosenbaum and Anthony "gonna gut my brother like a pig" Huber.

You used to insist that YOU were a "liberal", Derec. What happened?
Nothing. I am still liberal. Right to self defense is not in conflict with liberal values.

You sure went full trumpsucker in a big way.
I never even voted for the guy. If he runs in 2024 I will not vote for him. Do you ever get sick of always being this wrong?

Is it your shared love of prostitutes?
There should be something like Godwin's Law (Courtesan's Law?). Whenever you and your ilk know they have lost, you are sure to bring up sex workers apropos of nothing. It is getting tiresome.

That's cool... you, Trump and Jesus.... peas in a pod.
I guess Jesus was also a friend of sex workers and sinners. ;)

I haven't been following this that much. My little knowledge of Rosenbaum was that he was a mentally ill person who got out of the hospital, had nowhere to go, and joined the chaos without a defining ideology.

You are probably right. While we do not know what was in his mind when he joined the Kenosha rioting, he does not seem to have been part of any #BLM or Antifa group. All three of these people were very different. Huber and his girlfriend were lefties, but he also had personal connection in that he knew Jacob Blake. Grosskreutz is most ideological of the bunch - he is part of an outfit called "People's Revolution Milwaukee".

Big old clumsy fingers, teeny tiny keyboard on phone.
:)

He didn't have a knife in his hand.
He most definitely did. Did you even watch that video?

And Blake himself admits to it.
Jacob Blake said:
I realized I had dropped my knife, had a little pocket knife. So I picked it up after I got off of him because they tased me and I fell on top of him.
I shouldn’t have picked it up, only considering what was going on. At that time, I wasn’t thinking clearly.
Jacob Blake admits in interview to having a knife in his possession on day of police shooting
They found knife after they shot him.
They found the knife on the floorboard because dropped it after he was shot. Duh!
1ablake.png

It doesn't matter if it was his car or if he had custody of his kids. The police were not attempting to rescue his kids.
They were trying to arrest him. But it does matter that Blake did not have custody and was trying to leave with them. That's kidnapping, and in a stolen car to boot.

They shot him in front of his 3 young children, in a car.
You keep harping on the "3 young children" to make him seem more sympathetic, but then declare children irrelevant when they do not bolster your false narrative of Jacob the victim.

They could have very easily killed one or more of his children, rather than just traumatizing them.
No, the children were in the opposite direction to the direction of the shooting. We went through all this in the main thread, including the fact that Blake was armed. Why do you keep ignoring the facts?

I realize you are perfectly fine with police shooting as many black men as possible
Bullshit! Just because Blake is black does not automatically make a shooting unjustified. Neither does his race mean we should pretend he was unarmed when he clearly was armed.

but a lot of people are tired of this shit and they are not all black people.
"A lot of people" can be wrong and frequently are. The Ferguson riots were built on lies. So were the Kenosha riots. You are trying to downplay the insanity of the Kenosha riots by pretending they had a noble cause. And for that you need to pretend that Blake was an innocent, unarmed victim of police.

It also does not include the right to be hunted down and killed
None of the shootees were "hunted down". JR chased KR and grabbed the barrel of his rifle. AH chased KR and hit him with a skateboard while also trying to grab his rifle. GG pointed his illegally carried handgun at KR.
It is a lie to suggest that KR "hunted down" anybody. If anything, he was the hunted.

by AR toting idiots who think they are fucking patriots, but are in reality fascists.
To the communist Antifas, everybody to the right of Leon Trotsky is considered a "fascist".
Yes, Rittenhouse was hunted and chased after he killed an unarmed man and was being sought by the police as an active shooter. Frankly the other two men were acting the way Rittenhouse wanted to act: they were trying to stop a bad guy. Whether or not Rittenhouse's shooting of the first guy was justified, certainly that is a matter of law and the other two were merely seeking to apprehend someone who had shot and killed a man. They had no way of knowing if a court would find Rittenhouse guilty or innocent or even if he would face charges.

I would like to think that this would put a damper on vigilantism but I doubt it will.
Big old clumsy fingers, teeny tiny keyboard on phone.
:)

He didn't have a knife in his hand.
He most definitely did. Did you even watch that video?

And Blake himself admits to it.
Jacob Blake said:
I realized I had dropped my knife, had a little pocket knife. So I picked it up after I got off of him because they tased me and I fell on top of him.
I shouldn’t have picked it up, only considering what was going on. At that time, I wasn’t thinking clearly.
Jacob Blake admits in interview to having a knife in his possession on day of police shooting
They found knife after they shot him.
They found the knife on the floorboard because dropped it after he was shot. Duh!
1ablake.png

It doesn't matter if it was his car or if he had custody of his kids. The police were not attempting to rescue his kids.
They were trying to arrest him. But it does matter that Blake did not have custody and was trying to leave with them. That's kidnapping, and in a stolen car to boot.

They shot him in front of his 3 young children, in a car.
You keep harping on the "3 young children" to make him seem more sympathetic, but then declare children irrelevant when they do not bolster your false narrative of Jacob the victim.

They could have very easily killed one or more of his children, rather than just traumatizing them.
No, the children were in the opposite direction to the direction of the shooting. We went through all this in the main thread, including the fact that Blake was armed. Why do you keep ignoring the facts?

I realize you are perfectly fine with police shooting as many black men as possible
Bullshit! Just because Blake is black does not automatically make a shooting unjustified. Neither does his race mean we should pretend he was unarmed when he clearly was armed.

but a lot of people are tired of this shit and they are not all black people.
"A lot of people" can be wrong and frequently are. The Ferguson riots were built on lies. So were the Kenosha riots. You are trying to downplay the insanity of the Kenosha riots by pretending they had a noble cause. And for that you need to pretend that Blake was an innocent, unarmed victim of police.
Blake had a knife. In his hand when they shot him? As far as I know, that’s not what he admitted to. For the purposes of the police, the knife being in the car counts as ‘in his possession’

Please spare me the care the police took not to murder his children and to mere traumatize them.

Close enough for a right wing racist to condone shooting him.
Pointing out the truth is neither "right wing" nor "racist".

Leave it to Derec to whine about "wrong thread" when people drag in things he likes to deny,
I did not drag anything in. Toni was the one who brought up Jacob Blake and promulgated falsehoods by calling him "unarmed".

but then go on about the knife Jacob Blake WASN’T holding,
Oh, Jacob Blake most definitely WAS holding the knife. He even admitted to it. But then again, you lefties love your alternative facts, don't you? It's like Trump is your brother from another mother ...
in a thread about the murderous little white fuck.
Rosenbaum was a little (5'3") white fuck, but he luckily did not murder anybody because his would be victim defended himself.

Last edited:
Yes, Rittenhouse was hunted and chased after he killed an unarmed man and was being sought by the police as an active shooter.
He was also hunted down by Rosenbaum.
This drone video shows it pretty clearly.

Frankly the other two men were acting the way Rittenhouse wanted to act: they were trying to stop a bad guy. Whether or not Rittenhouse's shooting of the first guy was justified, certainly that is a matter of law and the other two were merely seeking to apprehend someone who had shot and killed a man.
But they had no authority to apprehend anybody. Huber and Grosskreutz wanted to be heroes.

They had no way of knowing if a court would find Rittenhouse guilty or innocent or even if he would face charges.
So they wanted to dispense "revolutionary justice" right then and there?
This is how the Antifa mob dealt with a civilian who did not have a weapon to defend himself.
'Broke his jaw:' Man in his 70s attacked while trying to protect burning Kenosha mattress store

I would like to think that this would put a damper on vigilantism but I doubt it will.
Had police been authorized to go harder on the rioters, there would have been no need for armed civilians to protect the businesses.
RIoters, looters and arsonists need to be arrested and then prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Especially that last part has been solely lacking in most jurisdictions. Even when arrested, most rioters got away with it because sympathetic "progressive" DAs simply dropped the charges.

Blake had a knife. In his hand when they shot him?
Yes. In his hand.

As far as I know, that’s not what he admitted to. For the purposes of the police, the knife being in the car counts as ‘in his possession’

Oh, for fuck's sake Toni! You are sounding like a YEC right now. This is what Jacob Blake said.
Jacob Blake said:
So he had a knife which he dropped when he was tased. He then picked it up. He is on the passenger side of the car. He then walks around the car (that's where the video still that shows him with a knife in his hand was taken) and the knife is on the floorboard of the car. How is that possible if he was not holding the knife?

Please spare me the care the police took not to murder his children and to mere traumatize them.
You mean the children Blake was about to kidnap when he was stealing his baby mama's car?

1ablake.png

In the first photo, the knife is ON TOP of his hand. Can you explain exactly what kind of video "enhancement" was used to do that? Also, do you have an original?

Last edited:
On an adjacent topic; I love how most of the people who are against open borders are willing to give this kid a pass for breaking the law whilst crossing state lines.
He did not break the law while crossing state lines.
I suppose that hinges on whether or not you believe that his 'friend' was holding the gun (which Rittenhouse was unable to legally possess) in Wisconsin until Rittenhouse turned 18. This is what his attorney Lin Wood claims but Lin Wood should have been disbarred already for the false and dangerous claims and narratives he promoted about the 2020 election. Here's some info about Wood. Skip to the part about 2020 elections, in the interest of brevity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Lin_Wood#cite_note-72

I don't know who is paying Wood but my guess would be the NRA. With what is another matter. They're broke.

On an adjacent topic; I love how most of the people who are against open borders are willing to give this kid a pass for breaking the law whilst crossing state lines.
He did not break the law while crossing state lines.
I suppose that hinges on whether or not you believe that his 'friend' was holding the gun (which Rittenhouse was unable to legally possess) in Wisconsin until Rittenhouse turned 18. This is what his attorney Lin Wood claims but Lin Wood should have been disbarred already for the false and dangerous claims and narratives he promoted about the 2020 election. Here's some info about Wood. Skip to the part about 2020 elections, in the interest of brevity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Lin_Wood#cite_note-72

I don't know who is paying Wood but my guess would be the NRA. With what is another matter. They're broke.

There were some College Republicans in Wisconsin who raised something like $14,000 for Rittenhouse's legal defense, but then being Republicans they went and used some of the money for themselves. So, what's that, like $7000 toward the legal fund left. But money isn't everything. Maybe the rest of the payment to Lin Wood is in a promised political position, bitcoin, auction rights to the killer's AR-15 and body armor, and free Russian hookers.

My opinion on guns varies based on the person that I am talking to.

If you are some obsessed lunatic that wants to try to bully me into buying a gun based on some cooked statistics and is callously cruel toward anybody that does not think in the same way that you do, then I think that guns ought to be banned outright. All of them. Back off my beliefs and choices, motherfucker, or I will destroy your shit so fast that you won't even know what hit you.

On the other hand, if you just choose to own a firearm because that particular choice is what makes you feel the most comfortable, then to be perfectly honest, I have almost no opinions at all on gun regulation. I see it as irrelevant to my quality of life. I am mildly sympathetic with the point-of-view that my neighbor should be able to choose to own one if they can be assed to go through basic background checks, but I do not really consider it to be a major issue on my political radar. If your candidate supports unrelated things that I actually care about, then I'll vote for them.

However, the NRA doesn't really care about people's "Second Amendment rights." The NRA cares about arming racist hate groups to make it easier for them to engage in violent pogroms, so fuck them. Until they get firmly on the side of fighting back against institutionalized racism, then I am not a fan.

Yes, Ritte

You mean the children Blake was about to kidnap when he was stealing his baby mama's car?
Yes, those children. The ones who might have been hit by police bullets. Or are you under the impression that shooting innocent children is ok as long as they are black?

Back
Top Bottom