• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RNC in Cleveland - Are you ready to rock!

Considering the season, perhaps we should put the question up for a vote?

First?

Not at all. ONLY Han shot.

Gentlemen, gentlemen...here's proof!

View attachment 7473

Yezhov%20and%20stalin.jpg

Trump's crew squashed attempts to modify rules that could have hurt Trump at convention. So maybe a tantrum on the floor, but otherwise, the Convention shouldn't be of much interest.

Did anyone catch Colbert kicking of the "Hunger For Power Games" at the RNC last night?

colbert.jpg

Scott Baio is making a speech? Why? Is the convention taking place at a shopping mall in the mid-1980s with a bunch of teenage girls attending?

I didn't even know Scott Baio was still a thing.
Scott Baio is making a speech? Why? Is the convention taking place at a shopping mall in the mid-1980s with a bunch of teenage girls attending?

NY Post article... yeah I know... said:
“He was walking out and I looked at him and said, ‘Mr Trump, Scott Baio.’ And he goes, ‘Oh my God,’ ” Baio recalled. “And he said to me, ‘Did you want to speak?’ And I went, ‘Here [at the fundraiser]?’ And he goes, ‘No, no, no, I mean at the convention.’ ”
NYP Link

Holy crap. The geezer veterans bringing out the flag. It's like the republican party in a nutshell. :hysterical:

I didn't even know Scott Baio was still a thing.

NY Post article... yeah I know... said:
“He was walking out and I looked at him and said, ‘Mr Trump, Scott Baio.’ And he goes, ‘Oh my God,’ ” Baio recalled. “And he said to me, ‘Did you want to speak?’ And I went, ‘Here [at the fundraiser]?’ And he goes, ‘No, no, no, I mean at the convention.’ ”
NYP Link

OK, that seems to square with the amount of thought and preparation that Trump puts into most things. The article mentions that the Fonz is a prominent Democrat these days, so it would be awesome if Clinton countered this move by giving him a spot. Unfortunately, Clinton isn't a useless idiot who thinks that the Presidency is a joke, so that probably won't happen.

I propose a drinking game. If you see a dark skinned convention attendee, not on stage, you take a drink.

I propose a drinking game. If you see a dark skinned convention attendee, not on stage, you take a drink.

Well, they do put them all up at the front so that the crowd looks more diverse on television. Seriously, that's a thing that they do. If you're a minority at the GOP convention, you are pretty much guaranteed a front row seat.

Scott Baio - what an embarrassment to have someone like that a the convention. No name actor sez wot?

Also hugely entertaining that McConnell is _not_ a "headliner" on Trump's list. LOL!!

Saw this on another forum: The Trump/Pence logo needs more Santorum.

Who the hell is Scott Baio?

He was once ranked as the greatest man who's ever lived on account of his having managed to nail Pamela Anderson, Erika Eleniak, Nicolette Sheridan and about half the Playboy bunnies despite not having any discernible talents or abilities whatsoever. The man is an inspiration to all of us.

Who the hell is Scott Baio?

He was once ranked as the greatest man who's ever lived on account of his having managed to nail Pamela Anderson, Erika Eleniak, Nicolette Sheridan and about half the Playboy bunnies despite not having any discernible talents or abilities whatsoever. The man is an inspiration to all of us.

Indeed. He turned a few seasons as Cha-chee on Happy Days into a lifetime of fine trim-gettin'. He truly embodies the values America was built on. As it says in the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self evident, that getting the most fine-ass tail is what it's all about.

Back
Top Bottom