• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

What was debunked? You made a bald assertion (again) and didn't back it up with any evidence(again). Regarding your claim that the DNS data was private, maybe you are assuming that alfa-bank was using some private DNS server. Or that if they were using a private server that it wasn't set up to make a recursive DNS search where their DNS server queries other DNS servers to hunt down an IP. Either way, just saying that we have to ask Alfa-bank to verify things is wrong because there are plenty of places for the data trail to be picked up into the public record.
[removed]
DNS logs are always private to DNS server owners. The fact that DNS servers talk to each other is irrelevant because data is cached and that hides number of times request was actually made. In our case scumbag "researchers" have data from the actual DNS server which was used by Alfa Bank computers. Who owned that server is irrelevant, data is private and clintonites paid money to buy it.
DNS logs are really worthless, they prove nothing and I know you know that because you've been busted.
You know how DNS works, you know how html works and you know how email spamming works.
You've been busted :)

Moreover, these assholes did not need to buy that data. All that data is available directly from US ISPs, and it is of higher quality, and NSA monitors all that traffic 24/7.
NSA did not find that suspicious because it was not, clintonites knew that too, that's why they did not go to the FBI with their "findings". They simply threw that shit on the wall hoping enough of it would stick to help Clinton win (or rather get paid for this dirty work). Rachel Maddow knew that too. Yes, she knew she was lying, because she is not that dumb not to ask someone who knows :)

US is Empire of Lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, Barbos, did you somehow expect me to have something to say to your post? What is there to say to bald assertions with no evidence to back them up? You are making claims that I and anyone else with half a brain can dismiss out of hand because you don't support ANYTHING you post. I have already told you that you have lost the benefit of the doubt and you have done nothing to earn any trust back.

Also, as a side note, you seem to not understand the difference between "suspicious" and "criminal." I don't know if this is a language or a cultural problem for you. I say that because your authorities are so corrupt they only seem to investigate people whom they have already decided to persecute. But here in more civilized societies, (most of) our authorities investigate suspicious activity and only work toward prosecuting people when the evidence supports it. But that doesn't mean that all suspicious activity is thereafter sorted into "criminal" and "innocent" after an investigation has been conducted. Sometimes there is no resolution and suspicious shit just stays suspicious pending the discovery of new evidence.

Of course, in this case, Alfa Bank probably does have some evidence saved from that server that the FBI doesn't have, but according to all parties involved, Alfa Bank isn't sharing the logs from their computers even though they would probably clear any suspicion from them (assuming they are innocent). But they are uninterested in proving their innocence. I don't blame them. It's not their job to prove their innocence in a situation that nobody is actually accusing them of wrongdoing. But, you see, THEY are accusing others of wrong doing and it would be useful and serve their interests to prove to the world that maybe they HAVE been victimized and it would help justify their bizarre crusade to persecute some computer scientists who noticed some weird internet traffic. So why haven't they shown us their logs? If a party really has been victimized, they need to prove it.

Papadopoulos drunkenly bragged about getting help from the Russians.
When was that? And who is this Papadopoulos?
Yeah, it feels like arguing with a young earth creationist about geology... and they ask... what is sedimentary rock? Never heard of it.

To answer your question, one of the coffee boys.

George Papadopoulos

Australian officials told the FBI that in May 2016 Papadopoulos had bragged to Alexander Downer "that the Trump campaign was aware the Russian government had dirt on Hillary Clinton". This led the Federal Bureau of Investigation to open a counterintelligence investigation into the Donald Trump presidential campaign on July 31, 2016... On August 10, 2016, the FBI opened a FARA case on Papadopoulos based largely upon information it received on July 26, 2016, from the Australian government originating from an Australian diplomat meeting with Papadopoulos...

Russia’s latest sanctions list includes several enemies of Donald Trump as the Kremlin tries to woo the potential next president of the United States.

Michael Byrd, the Capitol Police officer who shot a pro-Trump rioter during the January 6 insurrection, is among 500 names singled out by the Kremlin.

Lt Byrd, who killed Ashli Babbitt as she joined a mob trying to storm the Capitol, has made no public criticism of Moscow, unlike the majority of other targets.

Mr Trump has pointedly refused to commit to supporting Ukraine in its fight against the Russian invasion should he return to the White House.

Instead, he has pledged to mediate between the two sides and end the war in 24 hours.

Others on the latest Kremlin hitlist include Brad Raffensperger, the secretary of state of Georgia, who refused Mr Trump’s request to “find” the 11,780 votes he needed to reverse his defeat in 2020.

I'm sorry, Barbos, did you somehow expect me to have something to say to your post? What is there to say to bald assertions with no evidence to back them up?
Yes, I expected you explain to me how email spamming works and how it does not produce DNS requests to spam servers.
I also expected you to explain why FBI is not investigating it,

The FBI said it's total BS when they heard it on TV???
Yes. that's a virtual certainty. In fact, at least one of the pro-conspiracy "experts" on TV really said the same thing.
I know, it's weird to crap over the theory you're are trying to push, but that's what he did. My guess he tried to cover his ass.

I'm sorry, Barbos, did you somehow expect me to have something to say to your post? What is there to say to bald assertions with no evidence to back them up?
Yes, I expected you explain to me how email spamming works and how it does not produce DNS requests to spam servers.
I also expected you to explain why FBI is not investigating it,
No, you don't understand how this works. You have lost all credibility AND the benefit of the doubt. Everything you say is dubious! But it doesn't have to be. If you want me to react to your claims you need to offer some shred of evidence that suggests that they are based in reality.

A crazy man shouting on the street corner insisting that the sky is falling can be dismissed out of hand because last week he was shouting that his mashed potatoes were trying to poison him. The guy is just full of nutty claims so we just walk past him without having to think about it any further. That's you! But you know what? I have an open mind so I'm willing to listen to the guy if he actually has some evidence to show his claims have merit. If he shows me the lab tests on his mashed potatoes and the peer reviewed astronomical analysis of a comet heading for Earth, I'll start trusting him again. But every time I ask him, he brushes it off. So I just walk past you because your BS is both vile and unsupported.

So, you can start documenting your BS claims like "Clinton paid for DNS records" or you can be casually ignored because you aren't bringing anything of substance to the table.

As a gesture of good will, I'll give you one last shred of attention to your drivel. --It doesn't matter how email spamming works. The internet traffic in question doesn't match a DDOS attack. -- And I already explained to you that YOU KNOW the FBI investigated this, (you acknowledged it when Zipperhead posted his link) and I told you that not all honest investigations come to conclusions or arrests. Sometimes suspicious shit just stays suspicious. And if you haven't looked up the definition of suspicious yet, I highly recommend you do so, because you haven't given me any indication that you actually understand what that word means.

In totally unrelated news, Tara Reade (the woman who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault) just defected to Russia.

Carry on.

In totally unrelated news, Tara Reade (the woman who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault) just defected to Russia.

Carry on.
Well to be fair, she's obviously terrified of the "Deep State" and the FBI that "raided" the totally innocent Donald J. Trump's house to steal the completely unclassified documents he owned personally and had every right to show to his friends who had no connections to anybody even remotely Russian. In fact he didn't even know he had them! It was just the coffee boy who packed them into boxes he never looked at, but if he did, he'd be absolutely justified to hang onto as keepsakes from his time in office which was illegally cut short by the stolen election!

Back in 2010 or so,
Her name was Alexandra McCabe. At least according to her landlord it was, the one she stiffed out of rent and a big veterinarian bill.
Tom

No, you don't understand how this works. You have lost all credibility AND the benefit of the doubt. Everything you say is dubious!
It's you who lost all credibility. I have proven beyond any doubt that AlfaBankGate was BS, manufactured by democrats.
You know that, but you can't admit that. Instead you attack my credibility.

Back
Top Bottom