• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

That wasn’t the only oddity. When the researchers pinged the server, they received error messages. They concluded that the server was set to accept only incoming communication from a very small handful of IP addresses.

Yeah, cheap Hollywood script. I wonder if they wrote "5 guys and one woman on a boat" sctipt as well.

For those of you who would like to know more about the Alfabank and Trump server communications:
I don't see names of "researchers" or rather cheap Hollywood script writers. FSB needs these names to put them on the wanted list.
I don't see your real name anywhere here.

For those of you who would like to know more about the Alfabank and Trump server communications:
I don't see names of "researchers" or rather cheap Hollywood script writers. FSB needs these names to put them on the wanted list.
I don't see your real name anywhere here.
I am not feeding information to MSNBC here.
So, names of the authors that crappy script?
I need to report it to FSB

That wasn’t the only oddity. When the researchers pinged the server, they received error messages. They concluded that the server was set to accept only incoming communication from a very small handful of IP addresses.

strictly speaking "ping" does not and can not return error messages, it's a ICMP protocol which is pretty low level.
These "researchers" could have meant connecting to specific port (HTTP, FTP, SMTP, HTTPS, SSH ,etc)
they don't say which, but one can imagine these assholes meant SMTP.
Well, why does it have to reply to SMTP? who said it was running email server? who?
Who said it was email server?

And how dumb one has to be to use email for secret communications?

strictly speaking "ping" does not and can not return error messages, it's a ICMP protocol which is pretty low level.
These "researchers" could have meant connecting to specific port (HTTP, FTP, SMTP, HTTPS, SSH ,etc)
they don't say which, but one can imagine these assholes meant SMTP.
Well, why does it have to reply to SMTP? who said it was running email server? who?
Who said it was email server?

And how dumb one has to be to use email for secret communications?
100% packet loss. While a security researcher wouldn't say they were getting error messages I can easily see a reporter interpreting it that way.

100% packet loss. While a security researcher wouldn't say they were getting error messages I can easily see a reporter interpreting it that way.
"researchers" were BSing, and "reporters" were adding their own BS.
Bottom line, it was a lie. There were no communications and "researchers" knew that. FSB need to hunt them down and send them to 20 years in russian prison. The truth is, virtually all western mainstream reporters are lying.

Moreover, the whole RussiaGate is a complete lie, none of it is even remotely true. There is simply no reason to believe anything they (US government) say.

The public was, reassuringly, very interested in the story of FBI Special Agent Johnathan Buma’s brave disclosure about how the Trump enterprise was protected for so long within the Federal Bureau of Investigation. It explained a lot of how the profanity of the Trump years came to pass.

I have now received a new document that the media has never reported on - SA Buma’s first memo to Jim Jordan’s committee, dated April 20, 2023.

I have read the memo in great detail, and it is one of the most terrifying reports I have ever read.

The FBI not only deprived Americans of the enforcement of their laws during the Trump Administration. According to SA Buma’s first-hand account, the FBI went on to deprive the Biden Administration and America’s allies of vital intelligence during wartime after Russia invaded Ukraine in 2022.

After you read this memo, I’m sure you will agree that this matter needs to have an immediate hearing in Congress - and I pray that you will call - not write, telephone - your representatives immediately to ask for this to be made public.

Full memo can be downloaded here. My notes and interpretation, which are mine alone, follow.
Seems a strange way for such an earth shattering revelation to be revealed. Anyone else's thought on it?

The public was, reassuringly, very interested in the story of FBI Special Agent Johnathan Buma’s brave disclosure about how the Trump enterprise was protected for so long within the Federal Bureau of Investigation. It explained a lot of how the profanity of the Trump years came to pass.

I have now received a new document that the media has never reported on - SA Buma’s first memo to Jim Jordan’s committee, dated April 20, 2023.

I have read the memo in great detail, and it is one of the most terrifying reports I have ever read.

The FBI not only deprived Americans of the enforcement of their laws during the Trump Administration. According to SA Buma’s first-hand account, the FBI went on to deprive the Biden Administration and America’s allies of vital intelligence during wartime after Russia invaded Ukraine in 2022.

After you read this memo, I’m sure you will agree that this matter needs to have an immediate hearing in Congress - and I pray that you will call - not write, telephone - your representatives immediately to ask for this to be made public.

Full memo can be downloaded here. My notes and interpretation, which are mine alone, follow.
Seems a strange way for such an earth shattering revelation to be revealed. Anyone else's thought on it?

So much bold print, I do not trust it at all. It does not seem professional.

Besides, Substack is only as good as the author and this is an unknown person. Why should we trust anything earth shattering from him?

So much bold print, I do not trust it at all. It does not seem professional.

Besides, Substack is only as good as the author and this is an unknown person. Why should we trust anything earth shattering from him?
Yup, that was my point. I guess we'll need to see if this goes any further.

Although there have been rumors for years that RG had allies in the SDNY, that they deliberately delayed the release of the fact that another laptop with Hillary email on it had been found until just before the election.

Speaking of RussiaGate. What happened with that story about Russia putting bounties on american soldiers in Afghanistan?
That's right, that was a lie.

I don't think there's anything you can say to detract from Don Jr writng "I love it!" and meeting with Russians. Even if it was a Hillary trap, they still did it. Even hypothetically if they weren't really Russians, Don Jr and crew thought they were. Even if the Donald wrote a non-apology for Jr later to the FBI, it was still attempted collusion and coverup. The proof is in the sauce. And by sauce, I mean vodka.

Was it from a laptop?

WASHINGTON (AP) — A special prosecutor found that the FBI rushed into its investigation of ties between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and relied too much on raw and unconfirmed intelligence as he concluded a four-year probe that fell far short of the former president’s prediction that the “crime of the century” would be uncovered.

The report Monday from special counsel John Durham represents the long-awaited culmination of an investigation that Trump and allies had claimed would expose massive wrongdoing by law enforcement and intelligence officials. Instead, Durham’s investigation delivered underwhelming results, with prosecutors securing a guilty plea from a little-known FBI employee but losing the only two criminal cases they took to trial.

The roughly 300-page report catalogs what Durham says were a series of missteps by the FBI and Justice Department as investigators undertook a politically explosive probe in the heat of the 2016 election into whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to tip the outcome. It criticized the FBI for opening a full-fledged investigation based on “raw, unanalyzed and uncorroborated intelligence,” saying the speed at which it did so was a departure from the norm. And it said investigators repeatedly relied on “confirmation bias,” ignoring or rationalizing away evidence that undercut their premise of a Trump-Russia conspiracy as they pushed the probe forward.

“Based on the review of Crossfire Hurricane and related intelligence activities, we conclude that the Department and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report,” the document states.

The impact of Durham’s report, though harshly critical of the FBI, is likely blunted by Durham’s spotty prosecution record and by the fact that many of the episodes it cites were already examined in depth by th e Justice Department’s inspector general. The FBI has also long since announced dozens of corrective actions. The bureau outlined those changes in a letter to Durham on Monday, including steps meant to ensure the accuracy of secretive surveillance applications to eavesdrop on suspected terrorists and spies.

“Had those reforms been in place in 2016, the missteps identified in the report could have been prevented. This report reinforces the importance of ensuring the FBI continues to do its work with the rigor, objectivity, and professionalism the American people deserve and rightly expect,” the FBI said in a statement. It also stressed that the report focused on the FBI’s prior leadership, before current Director Christopher Wray took the job in 2017.
His job as Trump's lackey has been fulfilled.

Back
Top Bottom