• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

By "generally" I left open a vague possibility of something else such as a Hitler-like scenario. I now consider the matter closed.

barbos said:
Now that your derail is directly addressed, let's keep to the purpose of this thread which is Trump campaign scandal ala Russian contact, influence and/or intentions.
It's not addressed, not until US admits that and then stops doing that. ...

It's addressed in this thread which isn't even the proper place to do it. Please start your own AmericaGate thread somewhere else.
How is that not a proper thread when the whole reason for this RussiaGate is US insistence on meddling in Russia and around. Where the fuck were you when US was caught meddling in Russia? I don't remember you saying anything. And yes I had a thread about it.
...Russia can have nukes and defense forces in general.

Great. I don't have a problem with that except to any extent it's an authoritarian state killing people, political opposition, arresting Pussy Riot, gay people, etc. Not the place for this discussion though.
Maybe you don't have a problem with that, but people who (US media) lie to you do.
Again, let's keep to the purpose of this thread which is Trump campaign scandal ala Russian contact, influence and/or intentions.

Well, so far, there is no terribly suspicious contacts between Trump and russians. So much so that even CNN admits that by saying "But Mueller is very good, that's why don't see any proof of anything"

As for intentions, I told you most likely intentions of these russian trolls/hackers, Hillary (and Obama as well) talked and did trash and she got trash back. This has happened before with other countries, so stop acting shocked. And yes, even CNN kinda admits that there were no plan to elect the Orange.

no terribly suspicious contacts between Trump and russians.

Yeah, nothing suspicious about inviting foreign intelligence officers into the oval office for a secret meeting wherein freedom from pressure due to firing Comey is roundly celebrated. We only know about that - and two other meetings - because Putin is such an egotist that he couldn't help bragging about his his skills as a puppeteer. Also nothing suspicious about the phone calls we only learned of the same way, or about the fact that Trump has surrounded himself with felons who have no security clearance... or ... or... or...
I could write a book, but it wouldn't be as thick as the books that will be forthcoming once it's all out in the open.

Well, so far, there is no terribly suspicious contacts between Trump and russians.

Papadapolous pleaded guilty. Don Jr was a willing participant. Papadapolous talked to his superiors about his plans. That sounds pretty suspicious to me.

I could write a book, but it wouldn't be as thick as the books that will be forthcoming once it's all out in the open.
Already written:

The Plot to Hack America: How Putin’s Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election came out Oct 2016.

The author (Malcolm Nance) has a follow up coming: The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin's Spies Are Winning Control of America and Dismantling the West

He might have to write another update once Mueller is done.

Well, so far, there is no terribly suspicious contacts between Trump and russians.

Papadapolous pleaded guilty. Don Jr was a willing participant. Papadapolous talked to his superiors about his plans. That sounds pretty suspicious to me.
"Terribly suspicious"? What does that even mean? It is suspicious Robert, but is it 'terribly suspicious'?

Meanwhile, who hasn't talked to the Russians from the Trump campaign: Page, Papadapoulous, Manafort, Kuschner, Donnie Jr, Sessions. Sure, these are all coffee boys, but it adds up after a while.

And Trump said 'No Collusion!' That's pretty damning. He has SUCH a need to deny things until well after they're proven beyond a reasonable doubt, it's pretty much an admission.

no terribly suspicious contacts between Trump and russians.

Yeah, nothing suspicious about inviting foreign intelligence officers into the oval office for a secret meeting wherein freedom from pressure due to firing Comey is roundly celebrated.
Sorry to disappoint you but not all russians are intelligence officers.
We only know about that - and two other meetings - because Putin is such an egotist that he couldn't help bragging about his his skills as a puppeteer. Also nothing suspicious about the phone calls we only learned of the same way, or about the fact that Trump has surrounded himself with felons who have no security clearance... or ... or... or...
This does not qualify for terribly suspicions, weird yes and it's not even that for Trump, this is normal for him. You knew he would be Trump when you elected him.

- - - Updated - - -

No, not suspicious, not for the kind of people which run around Trump.

"Terribly suspicious"? What does that even mean? It is suspicious Robert, but is it 'terribly suspicious'?

Meanwhile, who hasn't talked to the Russians from the Trump campaign: Page, Papadapoulous, Manafort, Kuschner, Donnie Jr, Sessions. Sure, these are all coffee boys, but it adds up after a while.
Terribly suspicions is something which is first suspicious and then stay suspicious after closer look.

Terribly suspicions is something which is first suspicious and then stay suspicious after closer look.

Carter Page for instance? Paul Manafort?
DONALD TRUMP?
First two sure. Trump not so much, he is only guilty of stupidity.
As for Manafort, it's remarkable that he has had such a long career considering what kind of person he is. Makes you wonder about the rest of the people in that business.

White House Has Given No Orders to Counter Russian Meddling, N.S.A. Chief Says

For months now, I've been of the opinion the Republicans seem somewhat indifferent toward the midterm elections.

“President Putin has clearly come to the conclusion that there’s little price to pay and that therefore ‘I can continue this activity,’” said Admiral Rogers, who is set to retire in April. “Clearly what we have done hasn’t been enough.”

She also cited a program to provide $40 million to counter Russian and Chinese propaganda, though she failed to mention that the money was delivered to the State Department only after months of delays and withering criticism from Republicans in Congress.

We're all on board. By hook or crook.
Treasonous Fucks.

“I don’t have the day-to-day authority to do that.”
“So you would need, basically, to be directed by the president”
“Have you been directed to do so?”
“No, I have not,”

Now? Now is this a violation of the Oath of Office?

As for Manafort, it's remarkable that he has had such a long career considering what kind of person he is. Makes you wonder about the rest of the people in that business campaign business.

FIFY.

FIFY.

No, I stand by what I wrote. There are just too many coincidences surrounding Trump campaign. If you are going to be suspicious of the business, then you might as well be suspicious of the campaign. Why the double standard?

No, I stand by what I wrote. There are just too many coincidences surrounding Trump campaign. If you are going to be suspicious of the business, then you might as well be suspicious of the campaign. Why the double standard?
Yes, is does seem that Trump attracts the worst people. But it could be that he makes it easier to expose them. Had he not won all these people would still be around doing politics.

Back
Top Bottom