• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

She looks less attractive than the previous one, don't remember the name.

She isn't the most attractive little blyad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman

Anna Vasilyevna Chapman (Russian: А́нна Васи́льевна Ча́пман, born Anna Vasil’yevna Kushchyenko 23 February 1982) is a Russian intelligence agent, media personality, and model who gained notoriety after being arrested in the United States as part of the Illegals Program spy ring.

Last edited:
Secret agent whore
Secret agent whore
They've given you a mugshot number
and taken away your name.

Sorry about that, but I couldn't help it.

Listening to Rachel Maddow. Butina's operation was supported by money from a Russian oligarch, Konstantin Nikolayev, Whose son andrey, in the US worked on Trump's 2016 campaign as a volunteer. It just keeps getting weirder.

At Helsinki, with both Trump and Putin on a stage together, a reporter asks Putin if he wanted Trump to win the presidency and did he give orders to the Russian Government to help Trump get elected. Putin answers, "Yes I did, yes I did".

In the transcript of this exchange from the White House, the question was edited in a misleading way. And the video of the exchange was edited by the white House to remove the question. Down the memory hole ala Orwell! The official Russian transcript from the Russian government was also likewise edited in a misleading manner.

Rachel Maddow tonight on her program, called the White House and Trump down on this blatant faking of the news. All of these people are liars. This is just bizarre and blatant as all hell. It is a problem because we have here, Putin admitting he directed Russia meddling to get Trump elected, personally and openly and clearly.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ra...ce-reporters-suspicion-trump-putin-collusion/

The White House not only still hasn’t properly written out the transcript from the joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Worse, however, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow discovered that the White House even edited out the evidence that the question was even asked about Putin wanting President Donald Trump to win in 2016.

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason was the one who asked Putin if he wanted Trump to win and if he or any of his officials were directed to help.

“Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S./Russia relationship back to normal,” Putin said.
----

There is a link here to that MSNBC Maddow program. Well worth watching to see Putin admit he had helped Trump get elected, and how that evidence was manipulated by Trump and his White House staff. This is all bizarre and maddening how Mr. "Fake News!" Trump fakes the news to the American Public. Maddow plays to full original clip and the white House doctored version.

I am utterly disgusted.

The suppression of Putin's response should not be surprising. The reporter was trying to get Putin to deny meddling with a straight face, but he asked a two-part question--did Putin support Trump's bid for the presidency and did he order his government to meddle? Putin appeared to answer "yes" to both, but it wasn't totally clear which question he was answering. He has consistently denied meddling, although almost no one really buys that. Both Trump and Putin have been caught in numerous lies in the past, and their supporters expect them to lie. So both sides--the US and Russian--appear to have edited the exchange out in order to eliminate the embarrassing ambiguity. Putin could have retroactively clarified the remark and so could Trump, but they sought to avoid calling attention to it. Their efforts worked, because none of the mainstream press seem yet to have felt it worth the trouble to report this in the way that Rachel has. She has been largely marginalized in the mainstream media.

At Helsinki, with both Trump and Putin on a stage together, a reporter asks Putin if he wanted Trump to win the presidency and did he give orders to the Russian Government to help Trump get elected. Putin answers, "Yes I did, yes I did".

In the transcript of this exchange from the White House, the question was edited in a misleading way. And the video of the exchange was edited by the white House to remove the question. Down the memory hole ala Orwell! The official Russian transcript from the Russian government was also likewise edited in a misleading manner.

Rachel Maddow tonight on her program, called the White House and Trump down on this blatant faking of the news. All of these people are liars. This is just bizarre and blatant as all hell. It is a problem because we have here, Putin admitting he directed Russia meddling to get Trump elected, personally and openly and clearly.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ra...ce-reporters-suspicion-trump-putin-collusion/

The White House not only still hasn’t properly written out the transcript from the joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Worse, however, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow discovered that the White House even edited out the evidence that the question was even asked about Putin wanting President Donald Trump to win in 2016.

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason was the one who asked Putin if he wanted Trump to win and if he or any of his officials were directed to help.

“Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S./Russia relationship back to normal,” Putin said.
----

There is a link here to that MSNBC Maddow program. Well worth watching to see Putin admit he had helped Trump get elected, and how that evidence was manipulated by Trump and his White House staff. This is all bizarre and maddening how Mr. "Fake News!" Trump fakes the news to the American Public. Maddow plays to full original clip and the white House doctored version.

I am utterly disgusted.
Me too. Have you been in a coma last few days?
https://talkfreethought.org/showthread.php?14863-It-appears-CNN-IS-Fake-News
Rachel Maddow is a fucking liar if she still insists that Putin admitted meddling in US elections.
In fact she is even stupid fucking liar, because admitting meddling would have contradicted to what Putin has been constantly saying and to what Trump just said himself when he said that Putin denied meddling during their one on one meeting. These talking heads are idiots! all of them, not just Fox ones.

The suppression of Putin's response should not be surprising. The reporter was trying to get Putin to deny meddling with a straight face, but he asked a two-part question--did Putin support Trump's bid for the presidency and did he order his government to meddle? Putin appeared to answer "yes" to both, but it wasn't totally clear which question he was answering.
Your russian sucks. He does not answer "yes" to any question. He answer "Yes, I wanted Trump to win" to the first and that's it, No reply for the second part most likely because it was not even translated to him, he was so quick.

The suppression of Putin's response should not be surprising. The reporter was trying to get Putin to deny meddling with a straight face, but he asked a two-part question--did Putin support Trump's bid for the presidency and did he order his government to meddle? Putin appeared to answer "yes" to both, but it wasn't totally clear which question he was answering.
Your russian sucks. He does not answer "yes" to any question. He answer "Yes, I wanted Trump to win" to the first and that's it, No reply for the second part most likely because it was not even translated to him, he was so quick.

There was one question that contained an "and.' The answer was after the full question. The answer fits semantically and syntactically to both parts of the question. Your claim about an interpreter is not completely unreasonable but your claim is unsubstantiated. Do you have evidence, say for example, interpreter transcript?

There was one question that contained an "and.' The answer was after the full question. The answer fits semantically and syntactically to both parts of the question. Your claim about an interpreter is not completely unreasonable but your claim is unsubstantiated. Do you have evidence, say for example, interpreter transcript?
Read the original thread. I gave links with other news agencies which interpreted it correctly. He did not say what CNN says he said.
And since you don't speak russian you can not judge the timing. I don't know how fast these translators are but they have to awfully fast for him to get second part before he started answering first. I think Interpreters or Putin himself did not expect second part, it was simply lost. Regardless, this is not the first time when western media use incorrect translation which fits their agenda or whatever. The other case was about MH17 where they interpreted rebels phone conversation incorrectly. Coincidently it was Colbert propagated that BS as well.
There were other instances where Putin was interpreted incorrectly. CNN need to hire people who speak russian better

Read the original thread. I gave links with other news agencies which interpreted it correctly. He did not say what CNN says he said.
And since you don't speak russian you can not judge the timing. I don't know how fast these translators are but they have to awfully fast for him to get second part before he started answering first. I think Interpreters or Putin himself did not expect second part, it was simply lost. Regardless, this is not the first time when western media use incorrect translation which fits their agenda or whatever. The other case was about MH17 where they interpreted rebels phone conversation incorrectly. Coincidently it was Colbert propagated that BS as well.
There were other instances where Putin was interpreted incorrectly. CNN need to hire people who speak russian better

The other thread had RT propaganda that used hyperbole and repeated the unsubstantiated claim. That isn't evidence. I am not inclined to believe a source of propaganda which contains a lot of hyperbole about an unsubstantiated claim. On the other hand, I could actually believe you on this if you can provide evidence. Can you show the timing and the problem of him speaking before second half of question is translated?

The other thread had RT propaganda that used hyperbole and repeated the unsubstantiated claim. That isn't evidence. I am not inclined to believe a source of propaganda which contains a lot of hyperbole about an unsubstantiated claim. On the other hand, I could actually believe you on this if you can provide evidence. Can you show the timing and the problem of him speaking before second half of question is translated?
Oddly enough, it was the Russians, I mean Ukrainian rebels, that bragged about shooting down a plane... and then kind of deleted the tweet after they realized what had happened.

WAPO-Without the Russians, Trump wouldn’t have won

Here is the intelligence community’s assessment, partially declassified in January 2017: “We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election. The US Intelligence Community is charged with monitoring and assessing the intentions, capabilities, and actions of foreign actors; it does not analyze US political processes or US public opinion.” When then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo claimed last fall that “the intelligence community's assessment is that the Russian meddling that took place did not affect the outcome of the election,” his own agency rebuked him.

----

I am utterly disgusted.
Me too. Have you been in a coma last few days?
https://talkfreethought.org/showthread.php?14863-It-appears-CNN-IS-Fake-News
Rachel Maddow is a fucking liar if she still insists that Putin admitted meddling in US elections.
In fact she is even stupid fucking liar, because admitting meddling would have contradicted to what Putin has been constantly saying and to what Trump just said himself when he said that Putin denied meddling during their one on one meeting. These talking heads are idiots! all of them, not just Fox ones.

I notice that when things start looking really bad for anything involving Russia your use of language changes too. You start using expletives and make personal attacks. It's a dead giveaway of your desperation and the cognitive dissonance you're fighting that's making you upset. Not a good look for you.

Back
Top Bottom