• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sarcasm kills, pizzagate

Proud of this hero.

Read today there is no child trafficking at the location since he went in

A great service to our nation, god and non-child molesting pizza parlors everywhere

Proud of this hero.

Read today there is no child trafficking at the location since he went in

A great service to our nation, god and non-child molesting pizza parlors everywhere

Who, the guy with the glasses? Can't remember his name, but he does deserve best troll of 2016. Maybe best of all time. The year isn't over yet.

Read today that Michelle Obama is a man, and Baron Trump is a 303,000 year old demon trapped in the body of an autistic boy. Oh, and satanic perverts control the globe - which is actually a flat, holographical ping-pong table where demons possess the offspring of time-travelers. Just staying informed!

OK, I can understand a 250,000 year old demon getting itself trapped in the body of an autistic boy, but you'd think that at least around the 280,000 year mark, it would have developed enough life experience to not make that sort of mistake. There's really no excuse for something over 300,000 years old to find itself in this situation. Poor form, indeed. :mad:

Well the news was saying that recent findings show that spawning into our world for too long can warp the new vessel. 250,000 sounds about right for optimal body function.. so they said. The 303,000 year old demon inside Baron is bound to be antichrist, reports say. But who knows nowadays. The scientists claiming this are probably part of fake news. The body can barely handle 100,000 but stranger things have happened.

Seriously though, wanna know something strange? I've been watching many conspiracy channels for years Just killing time and being entertained. Around a year ago, many channels popped up. New ones. Men age 20-30, with high self esteem. Hard to explain but you can hear things in a person's voice. Like, for instance, if they have served a lot in the military. Many of these channels made a huge change in their content at a specific time. Just around a few months ago. I'm pretty certain the were planted there. I do not have the energy to lay that out and point at the details, but it happened.

I'll tell you more then. Well these new channels, the ones that popped up a year or so ago? They are now 100% pizzagate 24-7. They take it in shifts. It is blatant that these people are motivated in ways that the average conspiracy theorizing geek is not. I don't know why people care so much about satanic pedophiles now. They never cared before?

In all reality, if you look at some realistic pedophile statistics, you'd be less surprised that some of them naturally end up in power. I'm not talking about men attracted to late teens. Miscalculating an ice cream season is one thing, but being attracted to a children - that is a brain sickness. There is no cure for it, and I'm not sure what should be done with these people. Blackmail the hell out of them?

Someone mentioned overconcern for children being some sort of fetish. That sounds cold but I agree in the sense that this fetish is being exploited now. People totally trip out about this stuff. If you want to get attention on the internet... that is the way to go. The recipe, huh.

I could explain how (I think) these mysterious Youtube channels did their thing, but I am more than happy not doing that, because it is too little and too late. But yeah I could. If you wanted. Not that I'm pleading or anything. Yeah just let it go. because. yeah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom