• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Scientists Find Hints for the Immortality of the Soul

ddie Izzard mentioned that it always seemed homes were haunted, but not the shrubs around them.
Well, yeah. I mean, if you were invisible and could walk through walls, would you haunt bushes or indoor rooms? No one has sex in the bushes...

Yeah, that's a roger.
Try looking up the 'logical fallacy' that is 'respect for authority.' You're using the reputation of the scientists as support for their claims. It's textbook.

Now you're really making me laugh.

I'll say it again. I don't support their claims and didnt try to. Where's the logical fallacy there. You're inventing stuff now.

Also anyone who knows me knows I have zero respect for authority.

You say you posted an article with the intention of finding out what freethinkers thought about it.

A large number of people who answer to that title gave you quite a bit of their time and good reasons, logically based, for taking the contents of the article with a grain of salt.They pointed out actual flaws, the major one being that no real evidence is presented in the course of the article.

Having had your question answered, you seem to want a different answer. You will get a different answer if you can provide further information that you haven't yet presented, that suggests there is reason to believe a soul is immortal.

I channel Einstein...he says hello. he says there is a condo boom going on in the after life...

Back
Top Bottom