• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sean Penn's Mixed-Up Tweet about Evangelicals

I can guess what he likely had in mind,
I wanna know more about the Vatican's checks/balance process vis a vis the American Evangelicals.

American Evangelicals recognizing The Holy Roman Catholic Church's authority?

There was a time when I would have said "not fucking possible", but the world has been saying, "hold my beer" a lot over the last couple of years. Maybe Sean Penn is just ahead of the curve.

If hell has bowels that implies it shits. What does hell shit out????

Is it maybe a joke? Deliberate nonsense?

Republicans is what would be released, but gotta figure the bowels of Hell would be constipated.

Why is "Sean Penn's Tweet" the title subject of a thread on this forum?
Why do Americans (and perhaps others) think that being famous makes a person's mixed up tweets worthy of spending time on? Lots of people post mixed up tweets...

Is it maybe a joke? Deliberate nonsense?

To me, it's sounds like a sort of meta-Poe.

I don't consider Sean Penn as anything like a deep thinker. But, I don't pay much attention to him. So, probably it was drunk texting that went viral because Penn's famous.
Tom

Why is "Sean Penn's Tweet" the title subject of a thread on this forum?
Why do Americans (and perhaps others) think that being famous makes a person's mixed up tweets worthy of spending time on? Lots of people post mixed up tweets...

Not sure if you're being tongue-in-cheek here or not, but aren't you the one who called covid-19 virus the "covfefe virus"? Covfefe being a gibberish word from a "mixed up tweet" made by a famous person three years prior?:)

Back
Top Bottom