• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sean Spicer - "Sometimes we disagree with the facts"

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Ari Flescher had his 'watch you say' moment that came after Bill Maher said that people who die for a cause aren't necessarily cowards.

Sean Spicer hasn't been working in the White House for a week, yet he already has his memorable line, "Sometimes we disagree with the facts."

The claim was outlandish, needless. "Yes, attendance was lower, but the weather was bad and we are looking forward more to promoting our Presidency than paying attention to attendance numbers." That would have been that. No, instead, 'most people at the inauguration ever', when while decently attended, was clearly no where close to '09.

So Spicer treats the press corp to the reality that sometimes we can disagree with the truth. And the Trump Admin won't drop it. They think the press is hounding them on this? Wait until the press finds something impeachable.

This Presidency can't end soon enough.

"facts are STUBBORN things" is quite a famous quote... Reagan was trying to quote John Adams.

Ari Flescher had his 'watch you say' moment that came after Bill Maher said that people who die for a cause aren't necessarily cowards.

Sean Spicer hasn't been working in the White House for a week, yet he already has his memorable line, "Sometimes we disagree with the facts."

The claim was outlandish, needless. "Yes, attendance was lower, but the weather was bad and we are looking forward more to promoting our Presidency than paying attention to attendance numbers." That would have been that. No, instead, 'most people at the inauguration ever', when while decently attended, was clearly no where close to '09.

So Spicer treats the press corp to the reality that sometimes we can disagree with the truth. And the Trump Admin won't drop it. They think the press is hounding them on this? Wait until the press finds something impeachable.

Amen to that. Right now, Pence, religious idiot that he is, would be considerably less embarrassing (if more dangerous) than this orange bozo.

Amen to that. Right now, Pence, religious idiot that he is, would be considerably less embarrassing (if more dangerous) than this orange bozo.
I don't know about that. Pence has a well-documented record of outright lying:
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/mike-pence/statements/byruling/false/

The Modern Right in the US is all about the denial of facts.

From global warming to the failings of capitalism and need for robust and growing social services to the effectiveness of US violence.

Is it no wonder so many are religious nuts as well.

Spicer complained that the media coverage has been demoralizing for them.

What a bunch of cuckface snowflakes who need to take off the mom jeans and put on some big boy pants.

Spicer complained that the media coverage has been demoralizing for them.

What a bunch of cuckface snowflakes who need to take off the mom jeans and put on some big boy pants.

Didn't realize "the truth" was a trigger word for the Right-Wing now.

I think this is probably a good place to continue compiling Sean Spicer bullshit.

Today:
Sean Spicer said:
I have 100 percent confidence she will be the next secretary of education. She is an unbelievably qualified educator and advocate for students, teachers, parents.
Unbelievably qualified educator? I think a prefix is missing from the word "qualified". Two letters, starts with a 'u', ends with an 'n'.

I think this is probably a good place to continue compiling Sean Spicer bullshit.

Today:
Sean Spicer said:
I have 100 percent confidence she will be the next secretary of education. She is an unbelievably qualified educator and advocate for students, teachers, parents.
Unbelievably qualified educator? I think a prefix is missing from the word "qualified". Two letters, starts with a 'u', ends with an 'n'.
No, he is absolutely right. It is unbelievable she is qualified as an educator.

I can't help it but every time I hear Spicer talk, I picture him sucking on a tank of helium prior to speaking.

Future World; West Word; meet Trump World

Well, I think Spicer has achieved maximum fame at this point, even if it is for the wrong reasons. I found this tidbit interesting regarding the now famous SNL skit, just imagine Trump being bugged by his press secretary portrayed by a woman....who could imagine that :hysterical:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/melissa-mccarthy-sean-spicer-234715
More than being lampooned as a press secretary who makes up facts, it was Spicer’s portrayal by a woman that was most problematic in the president’s eyes, according to sources close to him.
<snip>
Trump’s uncharacteristic Twitter silence over the weekend about the “Saturday Night Live” sketch was seen internally as a sign of how uncomfortable it made the White House feel. Sources said the caricature of Spicer by McCarthy struck a nerve and was upsetting to the press secretary and to his allies, who immediately saw how damaging it could be in Trump world.

An even better idea, oh that would be rich...payback is a bitch:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/in...se-stocks-the-untold-story-of-2017-2017-02-07
That Spicer lampooning, viewed about 14 million times on YouTube, inspired someone to suggest Rosie O’Donnell portray Trump’s chief political strategist Steve Bannon next on SNL. She looks all in:

available - if called i will serve !!! https://t.co/LT84EJjfsw

— ROSIE (@Rosie) February 7, 2017

Damn...that could work:
steve-bannon-small.jpg

Today:

Or maybe it was a verbal stumble and he meant to stay "believably unqualified".

I think he was trying to say "Unbelievably massacre" or perhaps "Qualified terrorist". Or something. Anyway, he just misspoke, I can't believe you are all getting so upset about this bare-faced slip of the tongue. Hasn't the man suffered enough from the third degree burns to his legs from his pants constantly catching fire?

I think he was trying to say "Unbelievably massacre" or perhaps "Qualified terrorist". Or something. Anyway, he just misspoke, I can't believe you are all getting so upset about this bare-faced slip of the tongue. Hasn't the man suffered enough from the third degree burns to his legs from his pants constantly catching fire?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Back
Top Bottom