• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sharpiegate pics

Brian63

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker/atheist/humanist
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Sharpiegate?src=hash

This is a fun trending meme in response to Trump and/or an aide using a Sharpie marker to alter a weather forecast of Hurricane Dorian so that it would include Alabama in its projected path (which weather agencies said was untrue, and that Alabama was safe and in no emergency). There are a lot of good parodies there of other Sharpies being used to alter reality, to cater to Trump's imagination. This is my first foray into image editing of any kind on my computer, so please forgive the illegibility of the handwriting, but I had to add some.

Apparently we have already won the trade war with China and they have conceded defeat to Trump! Yay!

Blank Check - Tariffs.jpg

Now we need for Mexico to get up and do the same and pay us for the wall that Trump promised they would pay for.

Also, recently modern Biblical scholars have found the missing book of "2 Corinthians" that Trump cited in a speech. Unsurprisingly, it foretold in prophecy "Donald Trump is my Chosen One. You will do whatever the hell he orders you to do."

Perhaps you more artistic folks could do a better job with those Sharpiegate pics, or have other images to add as well.

Saw this.

EDtBOuZUwAIUYS_

This may be blasphemous and deservedly send me to hell, but had to offer it up anyway:

Sharpiegate - Bob Ross.jpg

Here is one of my favorites from sharpiegate:

kitty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom