• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

S'mores Cake

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Here is my S'mores cake which is my second attempt at the idea.

Graham cracker bottom crust, flourless chocolate cake, and broiled marshmallows on the top.

42226388_10214949159576615_6685035344032694272_n.jpg

Not diabetic friendly though....

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers
That grow so incredibly high

[CURMUDGEON] S'mores should be made over a campfire! Outdoors! After a long day of physical activity with friends and/or family! Now you durned kids get offa my lawn and you take yer new-fangled pies with you! [/CURMUDGEON]

Looks delish. If I weren't cutting back on my sugar intake, I might even try my hand at making that.

[CURMUDGEON] S'mores should be made over a campfire! Outdoors! After a long day of physical activity with friends and/or family! Now you durned kids get offa my lawn and you take yer new-fangled pies with you! [/CURMUDGEON]

Looks delish. If I weren't cutting back on my sugar intake, I might even try my hand at making that.
I like using cupcake pans to make smaller portions (mini-pot pies, lasagna cups), but this recipe would be complicated.

I think I will give it a shot, baking the graham cracker crust (maybe half bake it?) and then baking the fudge cake on top of the already baked crust. Then add the marshmallows and broil for a minute or so. Would need to do in cupcake wrappers (though broiling those probably not a good idea).

Definitely needs to be served while singing Kum ba yah.

Kumbaya, My Lord
Song by The Riverside Gospel Group
Lyrics
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Someone's crying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's praying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Definitely needs to be served while singing Kum ba yah.

Kumbaya, My Lord
Song by The Riverside Gospel Group
Lyrics
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
My wife and sister-in-law were Girl Scouts, and their mother was a leader, hence the origin of this dessert. Every Bunny Day (Easter for our cross wearing buddies) we make s'mores outside, because nothing is more Easter than s'mores.

Back
Top Bottom