• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Snopes: Trumpy Bear is a real product

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
And the commercial for it is two fucking minutes long!

And no, this is not a joke. I want it to be perfectly clear that the men who served in our military spoke from their hearts in the Trumpy Bear commercial. Any vilification of a veteran should never be tolerated.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trumpy-bear/

Oh really? So the creator of Trumpy Bear is also a fascist. No surprise there.

Trump attacked a gold star family. According to the maker of the Trumpy Bear, doesn't that make Trump a traitor?

Or does it only count as treason when a non-fascist vilifies veterans and the families of dead veterans?

That's been around a while. First saw ads about it in 2016 or 2017.

Odd that we only have two presidents represented by toy bears, Teddy Roosevelt and now Trump. How is it that some toy entrepreneur hasn't made a fortune by marketing a Barry Bear?

Cuz mid-western black bears aren't cute and cuddly. They stand on street corners drinking gin-and-juice, they murder opposing gang members, and they're lazy welfare cheats.

Stormy was right... Trump couldn't even get a dog off.

I note the face painted on the doll is not exactly complimentary... looks like those floats in the EU.

Oh no!

You mean that doll may have been made by people who have been critical of Trump in the past?

That's terrible!

This proves that the doll is part of a sinister conspiracy by Jewish bankers! No doubt George Soros himself is funding this!

Whose voice are you speaking in?

Sorry, I guess I just don't get it. I thought the dog humping movie was funny, and my commentary clever... guess not. shrug.

Whose voice are you speaking in?

Sorry, I guess I just don't get it. I thought the dog humping movie was funny, and my commentary clever... guess not. shrug.

I dunno, it sounds like something a conservative would say. Goodness knows I've heard less plausible conspiracy theories on social media.

Oh, I see my confusion now... the doll in the video that the dog was humping was not the trumpy bear toy. They look nothing alike. The doll in the video totally is the blimp thing in EU... the trumpy bear is totally different and not cartoonish.

Back
Top Bottom