• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So...We're Done With the Whole "Birther" Thing Now...right?

Not ever.

Some will try to forget, to be sure. We won't allow it to happen.

Oh good, you'll also be remembering the Russian Hacker conspiracy kooks and the Golden Shower conspiracy kooks.

Oh look, a deflection.

Not a very good one, though. The fact remains that the President of the United States (shudder) promoted the birther nonsense, which was demonstrably false.

But it is more than that, and here's where your attempt at deflection really fails. The man who now sits in the Oval Office (when he's not in his golden palace in Trump Tower) began promoting the birther nonsense almost three whole years after it had been proven false. Trump jumped on the bandwagon in 2011. Obama's birth certificate was made public in 2008 - before he'd even officially been designated the Democratic nominee.

That was it. Game over. Or it should have been. Idiots clung to the idea that Obama was born somewhere other that Hawaii, even though Hawaii said "yep, he was definitely born here." The numbers of idiots supporting this nonsense dropped off, but then Donald J. Trump came along (again, three years after the matter had been settled), picked up the idiot ball, and ran with it. He perpetuated the idiocy for five more years, finally conceding in 2016 that Obama was born in the US, while at the same time taking credit for proving it conclusively.

You speak of "conspiracy kooks." One of them just got handed the keys to the White House.

My OP question has been sort of answered. We're done with the whole birther thing now, because the most prominent birther of all is now Commander Birther in Chief. He perpetuated a lie for five years. Imagine what he'll do with four.

trumpfamily.jpg
obamas-promos-5842bddd-bc7d-459d-b3a0-aa1cdfddc963.jpg

Funny thing is, it's the white guy who has kids with three different women.

The Birther conspiracy theorists will be replaced with Russian Hacker conspiracy theorists.

So baseless nonsense will be replaced with events that have actual evidence presented by the FBI.

Maybe some can see the difference.

Really? You've seen the evidence presented by the FBI? Or is it a statement with as much support as saying we know exactly where the Iraqi WMDs are?

Did you believe the story about the stockpiles of Iraq WMDs?

Really? You've seen the evidence presented by the FBI?

I've seen enough to know who NOT to believe. That would be the cabal whose first public statement contained 5 easily refuted lies in 5 minutes.
It's quite apparent how this regime will deal with inconvenient facts: "ALTERNATIVE FACTS" aka lies.

Not ever.

Oh good, you'll also be remembering the Russian Hacker conspiracy kooks and the Golden Shower conspiracy kooks.

We'll remember all of it...

XD

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 9597
View attachment 9598

Funny thing is, it's the white guy who has kids with three different women.

I'll miss them...

In any case, get ready...

Really? You've seen the evidence presented by the FBI?

I've seen enough to know who NOT to believe. That would be the cabal whose first public statement contained 5 easily refuted lies in 5 minutes.
It's quite apparent how this regime will deal with inconvenient facts: "ALTERNATIVE FACTS" aka lies.

Nice non-answer. It reminds me a lot of the neocon statements in late 2001 and early 2002 about how if I don't believe them that I'll pay for it by living under a mushroom cloud.

So baseless nonsense will be replaced with events that have actual evidence presented by the FBI.

Maybe some can see the difference.

Really? You've seen the evidence presented by the FBI? Or is it a statement with as much support as saying we know exactly where the Iraqi WMDs are?

Did you believe the story about the stockpiles of Iraq WMDs?

The FBI never made such claims. Politicians did.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Not ever.

Perhaps you don't quite get it.

I will. Not. Forget all the racist crap that Trump's slinging.

I won't ignore that asshole Steve Bannon, or any other of Trump's white supremacist friends.

Back when Obama was elected, I was among those who said that 2012 would be the most racist election of our lifetime.

I was wrong. Trump hit made it back in 2011. Congrats, GOP, you're the white supremacist party now!

You want to support him? Feel free. Or, fight against him.

Perhaps you don't quite get it.

I will. Not. Forget all the racist crap that Trump's slinging.

I won't ignore that asshole Steve Bannon, or any other of Trump's white supremacist friends.

Back when Obama was elected, I was among those who said that 2012 would be the most racist election of our lifetime.

I was wrong. Trump hit made it back in 2011. Congrats, GOP, you're the white supremacist party now!

You want to support him? Feel free. Or, fight against him.

Back when I laughed at the dupes and fools who fell for the birther conspiracy theory, I was called an Obama supporter.
Now when I laugh at the dupes and fools who fell for the russian hacker conspiracy theory, I am called a Trump supporter.

I think the correct label is "guy who laughs at dupes and fools who fall for conspiracy theories." Too bad so sad that I'm laughing at a conspiracy theory you fell for.

Back
Top Bottom