• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So...We're Done With the Whole "Birther" Thing Now...right?

Ford

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Just don't knock on my door on a Saturday Morning
Tomorrow, a new President will be sworn in. Barack "OMG his middle name is HUSSEIN!!!" Obama will step down.

Off the top of my head, the following things will now never happen:

He will never be removed from office after being proven to have been born in Kenya.

He will never implement Sharia Law.

He will never round up "patriots" into FEMA camps.

He will never confiscate all our guns.

He will never declare himself President-for-life.

He will never institute Marxism.

Pretty much every dire prediction about his Presidency by the loony tunes right wing has not panned out. Oh, and gas prices are around 2 bucks a gallon.

So, wither the birthers (and associated nut cases)?

Sure.

Maybe not this month.

Not ever.

Some will try to forget, to be sure. We won't allow it to happen.

Yeah. That's what they said about the thingy. You know, that thing that happened. It was disgraceful. I think.

Never forget the thing that happened that was really bad!

Our nation remembers. Sort of. You know, the thing. We were all really upset. Because it was very bad. Presumably.

He's still got a few hours to implement sharia law.

If he did that in the next five minutes and then passed away 15 minutes later, would the next president be the first Vice President to have worked under a black man as president (In other words, would Biden be president?), or would the next president be the first white man elected as president to preside as president in the White House after a black man was president (in other words, would Trump be president?)?

We seem to have forgotten what condition the nation was in, when Obama took office in 1/09. And how world markets were teetering on the brink. Have more cotton candy. It's paid for by the Beast of Trump Tower.

Of course not, those were only their major concerns, not facts. The efforts of birthers probably stopped at least half of them from happening.

As the Trump fairy dust fails to deliver the golden stream, then the birthers (re-labeled Trumpians or Trumpites) will be warning of future coop attempts; plots by the Jewish bankers to thwart Trumps agenda; mainstream media secret plots; back stabbing by the military-complex; ad nauseam...

And don't forget the pizza sex ring...

Of course not, those were only their major concerns, not facts. The efforts of birthers probably stopped at least half of them from happening.

As the Trump fairy dust fails to deliver the golden stream, then the birthers (re-labeled Trumpians or Trumpites) will be warning of future coop attempts; plots by the Jewish bankers to thwart Trumps agenda; mainstream media secret plots; back stabbing by the military-complex; ad nauseam...

And don't forget the pizza sex ring...

Also don't forget the Russian Hackers, the Golden Showers, etc...

Not ever.

Some will try to forget, to be sure. We won't allow it to happen.

Oh good, you'll also be remembering the Russian Hacker conspiracy kooks and the Golden Shower conspiracy kooks.

Right, especially after those things are confirmed. They haven't been falsified, unlike Trump's birther conspiracy which he continued to promote and lie about for years, even after definitive evidence was provided. Are you still participating in the birther conspiracy?

Oh, the Russian Hacker thing and the Golden Shower thing was confirmed. Yes. Uh-huh. Sure. Yeah. If you say so.

Did I say that? No. You made it up, just like an obedient troll.
Russian interference has been confirmed BTW, unless you only listen to Breitbart and Russia Today.

Tomorrow, a new President will be sworn in. Barack "OMG his middle name is HUSSEIN!!!" Obama will step down.

Off the top of my head, the following things will now never happen:

He will never be removed from office after being proven to have been born in Kenya.

He will never implement Sharia Law.

He will never round up "patriots" into FEMA camps.

He will never confiscate all our guns.

He will never declare himself President-for-life.

He will never institute Marxism.

Pretty much every dire prediction about his Presidency by the loony tunes right wing has not panned out. Oh, and gas prices are around 2 bucks a gallon.

Yeah, I'm busily tracking down all the asshats in my circle who predicted these things and poking fun at them.

Back
Top Bottom