• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So What Are Republicans Screaming About Now?

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
Zooming in to make everything look red? No, that was days ago. Now, it's Satanism and Monkeypox on both your houses.

We’ll Steal Your Soul’ – Biden’s Monkeypox Spox Has a Penchant for Pentagrams, Occultism, and Satanism.​

WASHINGTON, D.C. – On August 2nd, President Biden appointed Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, as the White House National Monkeypox Response Deputy Coordinator. Also the CDC’s Division Director for HIV Prevention, he previously served in Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration in the New York City Health Department.

Daskalakis is known for his efforts in the world of HIV and other diseases affecting the LGBTQ+ community, having attended New York University Medical School, followed by a residency, fellowship, and additional masters degree from Harvard Medical School. In an interview with The Atlantic in 2014, he said “I learned my bedside manner from East Village drag queens.” ,,,

Daskalakis’s social media presence is disturbing, to say the least. Alongside his partner Michael MacNeal, the pair launched a “goth” gym in New York, which originally ran out of the high-profile Equinox gym chain, before spinning off into its own brand based in a former gay nightclub that in turn had taken over an old church in Manhattan: Monster Cycle.

Screenshot-2022-09-08-at-12.51.31-AM-1.png

If you claim you want religious freedom, then it's what you get--no religious discrimination in hiring.

Well, the Biden administration already has Mr. Garrison. Makes sense that they’d also get Mr. Slave.

If you claim you want religious freedom, then it's what you get--no religious discrimination in hiring.
Republicans don't want religious freedom. They want Christian dominionism. They have been openly advocating for it even more lately. That's because while "Religious freedom" used to be a conservative dogwhistle, the hegemony of their preferred religion has eroded. The consequences of this is that the message of religious freedom has led to too many unwanted side effects for their tastes. So they don't actively insist on "Religious freedom" all the time anymore.

Last edited:
Republicans don't want religious freedom. They want Christian dominionism. They have been openly advocating for it even more lately. That's because while "Religious freedom" used to be a conservative dogwhistle, the hegemony of their preferred religion has eroded. The consequences of this is that the message of religious freedom has led to too many unwanted side effects for their tastes. So they don't actively insist on "Religious freedom" all the time anymore.
I completely agree. You think any right-wingers in the thread will respond substantively?

Threat Title said:
So What Are Republicans Screaming About Now?

I think it appropriate to quote Triumph the Insult Dog:

"Who gives a Fuck?"

I do. I believe we should spend a little time (5% - 10% of political efforts) paying attention to what conservatives say. In this particular case, it is more evidence of their intentions. It's also important to know how to respond to their raving mad rants.

...and that after Gosar had tweeted "This has all the hallmarks of Antifa provocation" on Jan 6th 2021.

Honestly, my mind was blown from reading the newest and I just stared like a deer caught in the headlights. That's exactly the kind of thing I'd like to prevent.

Senaror Ron Johnson(R-WI) is angered Democratic voters are allowed to go to church, college, and be employed by those institutions and even the federal government, saying they have “infiltrated” these essential areas of American life and many others.
An elections and COVID conspiracy theory promotor, Senator Johnson, appearing on far-right-wing talk show host Mark Levin’s Sunday night Fox News show, declared, “what this entire election is about is religious freedom".

Senaror Ron Johnson(R-WI) is angered Democratic voters are allowed to go to church, college, and be employed by those institutions and even the federal government, saying they have “infiltrated” these essential areas of American life and many others.
An elections and COVID conspiracy theory promotor, Senator Johnson, appearing on far-right-wing talk show host Mark Levin’s Sunday night Fox News show, declared, “what this entire election is about is religious freedom".
He can try to "push me out" of public life if he likes. But I know how to push back, and I'm not alone in that. These fools are making themselves a danger to the wellbeing of the nation, and the body is starting to recognize the contagion.

I honestly thought that link was going to take me to the Onion. I was wrong.

But wait, there's more!

Blake Masters wants to purge all the generals.
Blake Masters, the Republican nominee for Senate in Arizona, has repeatedly said the U.S. should clean house on the senior ranks of the military, pushing the claim that all the generals and admirals are “woke” and “left-wing” losers who’ve never won a war.

His solution? Fire them all, and promote “the most conservative colonels.”
It all sounds so Dear Leader-y. In fact, Peter Feaver, a former Navy lieutenant commander who served on the National Security Council during both President Bill Clinton and President George W. Bush’s administrations, said:

“That's close to what Stalin and Putin did. And that didn't work out well for them. Master’s cure is far worse than the disease.”

Of course, even if he won the Senate seat (he's running against actual military veteran and astronaut Mark Kelly), he wouldn't have that power, as Masters clearly doesn't understand how these things work.

Yes, getting rid of the 'woke' military leadership will work so well. Like when Bush ignored General Shinseki, with his probably liberal ideas of how we needed far more troops to stabilize Iraq. That occupation went fine (for a day)

But wait, there's more!

Blake Masters wants to purge all the generals.
Blake Masters, the Republican nominee for Senate in Arizona, has repeatedly said the U.S. should clean house on the senior ranks of the military, pushing the claim that all the generals and admirals are “woke” and “left-wing” losers who’ve never won a war.

His solution? Fire them all, and promote “the most conservative colonels.”
It all sounds so Dear Leader-y. In fact, Peter Feaver, a former Navy lieutenant commander who served on the National Security Council during both President Bill Clinton and President George W. Bush’s administrations, said:

“That's close to what Stalin and Putin did. And that didn't work out well for them. Master’s cure is far worse than the disease.”

Of course, even if he won the Senate seat (he's running against actual military veteran and astronaut Mark Kelly), he wouldn't have that power, as Masters clearly doesn't understand how these things work.
All American generals have never won a war. Anyone old enough to remember the last time our overbuilt and inefficient military machine actually won a sustained armed conflict is retired by now.

So here’s one of the latest things. Apparently these books are being passed out at trump rallies. You can slash buy it on Amazon where it has 1.8 stars.

066CD60D-D2F6-40E3-A5B5-088CB2425795.jpeg

Keep telling yourself it’s not a cult. It’s not a cult. Eventually you’ll believe it.

So here’s one of the latest things. Apparently these books are being passed out at trump rallies. You can slash buy it on Amazon where it has 1.8 stars.

View attachment 40379

Keep telling yourself it’s not a cult. It’s not a cult. Eventually you’ll believe it.
They really are going full hog on Stupid Apocalypse and Poo-pants Antichrist...

Did the Nazis do this with Hitler, too?

View attachment 40379

They really are going full hog on Stupid Apocalypse and Poo-pants Antichrist...

Did the Nazis do this with Hitler, too?
AFAIK, no one ever claimed he was Jesus.

I wonder if this could be his downfall? That is he may start reading this theory and start to believe it. A sycophant reporter could ask him that, and given his ego, he won't deny it. Claiming yourself Jesus could turn off a lot of people. But a lot of the base would believe it.

If you look at the description of the book online, it's not quite a claim that he is Jeebus. The weird author makes a claim that the one true interpretation of Biblical text is that there is a distinction between the Son of Man and the Son of God...that the former is basically a human savior and world leader while the latter is Jeebus...so not exactly a deity....but there's also a thing about Trump sitting at the right hand of god as the Son of Man while Jeebus sits down in front...so practically deified human. I imagine this distinction allows the Twitler Christ to have his impure background and demeanor without creating too much cognitive dissonance and probably appeals to many Qarens who are prone to magic belief systems about their Chosen One.

So far as Hitler, my understanding is that he secretly found a conservative to write a book about how they needed a German savior who deliberately profiled this savior with all the same characteristics as Hitler. Then, he took on that mantle. That's kind of interesting because then you have to wonder if Twitler or his propagandists did the same thing not just with this little booklet, but really the whole Q movement.

QAnon-MAGA-Jesus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom