• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged So what's next for Trump?

To denote when two or more threads have been merged

Start at the 2 minute mark.

Also rumor is he's going to Walter Reed Hospital.

For TSwizzle. Daily Mail

The Daily Mail said:
'It looks like he was arrested but without the cuffs. Where did he spend the night?' former federal prosecutor Richard Signorelli wrote on Twitter Monday morning.

'I can't think of another better explanation other than perhaps a semi-medical emergency. Time will very soon tell.'

DailyMail.com has reached out to Trump's spokesperson for comment.

I mean, it's fun to think he jetted off to DC to surrender, but that's not really his style, to put it mildly. A medical problem seems like a good guess, since he enjoys the "best" things and he certainly had the best medical care while sick with Covid and terminal hamberder addiction while President. He's got to be under an enormous amount of stress, and there's only so much a person of his age can sustain.

He's got to be under an enormous amount of stress, and there's only so much a person of his age can sustain.
Stress from what? The guy obviously doesn't think and function like normal people. I don't think he has a worry in the world. He's been able to do whatever he wants and simply cheats and litigates his way around. He never worked a day in his life. He's a bum who happens to have money.

He says he's working at his golf club today. He said it by a Truth so you know it's true.

trump truth 9-12-22.JPG

Trump has normalized lying and deceit so much, he could very well be working in DC at his place just for the heck of it... and we still think he is lying.

He's got to be under an enormous amount of stress, and there's only so much a person of his age can sustain.
Stress from what? The guy obviously doesn't think and function like normal people. I don't think he has a worry in the world. He's been able to do whatever he wants and simply cheats and litigates his way around. He never worked a day in his life. He's a bum who happens to have money.

I take his increasingly shrill and unhinged proclamations as evidence that he really is being affected by all of this. He's well known for his temper, but this goes beyond that. He's not only raging (in public and private), but is pushing away almost everyone around him to the point where the only people left on his side are his damaged children and a cadre of third rate attorneys/people who are trying to make a buck. The walls are closing in, and he's losing it. I bet if he got into a room with an honest doctor, they'd come up with a list of medications he needs to be taking, and behaviors he needs to change or else. Despite what the former White House doctor said, he's not an invincible paragon of health. He's an old man with bad habits and anger management problems. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those hangers-on/grifters around him got him to go to Walter Reed if for no other reason than they saw their paycheck sweating and gasping for breath.

I take his increasingly shrill and unhinged proclamations as evidence that he really is being affected by all of this. He's well known for his temper, but this goes beyond that. He's not only raging (in public and private), but is pushing away almost everyone around him to the point where the only people left on his side are his damaged children and a cadre of third rate attorneys/people who are trying to make a buck. The walls are closing in, and he's losing it. I bet if he got into a room with an honest doctor, they'd come up with a list of medications he needs to be taking, and behaviors he needs to change or else. Despite what the former White House doctor said, he's not an invincible paragon of health. He's an old man with bad habits and anger management problems. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those hangers-on/grifters around him got him to go to Walter Reed if for no other reason than they saw their paycheck sweating and gasping for breath.
That's all pretty accurate. But the biggest problem he has is that he's just not bright which means he can't compete with peers, which means he has to cheat, bully, grift and spend daddy's money to get his way anyway he can. There are moments when I actually feel sympathy for the guy, understand where he's coming from in this big bad world because it ain't easy. The guy is intellectually handicapped, there's no doubt about it. Does he know it? Does it matter? His M.O. is to tear people down or use them to enhance his image and toss them aside. He really is a bum with money and has obvious mental, psychological barriers. Of course he's got lots of company on that score. I'd like to see him change for the better but I think that ship has sailed. He could be incredibly productive in an influential sense if his brain worked for the better, his followers adore him, but I'm not holding my breath.

I was just listening to MSNBC. The DOJ has just issued at least 40 known new subpeonas and seized phones from several Trump aides. Not the January 6 Committee, but the DOJ. Things be getting serious.

There have been reports that all this mess he's gotten himself into has had a great effect on him, making him quite nervous for his future.

I asked when he was running why someone with so many skeletons in his closet would try to the get most scrutinized job on the planet. I didn't expect he would turn that closet into a warehouse chock full of skeletons.

I was just listening to MSNBC. The DOJ has just issued at least 40 known new subpeonas and seized phones from several Trump aides. Not the January 6 Committee, but the DOJ. Things be getting serious.
I think we'll start seeing charges after the mid-terms.

I was just watching MSNBC. Rachel Maddow interviewed Jeffery Berman. Berman was fired by William Barr for politicl reasos. To politicizr DOJ. He has written a new book "Holding The Line" detailing all of this skullduggery. The Senate Judiciary Committee has just announced they want an official investigation Barr's actions jn kiling investigations, and trying to start witch hunt investigations against Trump's detractors. A new big set of trouble for Trump. And Barr. And Barr's henchmen and accomplices.

I think we'll start seeing charges after the mid-terms.
Looks like the DOJ really, really wants to respect the unwritten "hands off 60 days from an election" window, but be ready to spring into action the day after it.

Of course, it would have been nice if James Comey hadn't effectively torpedoed then-candidate Hillary Clinton out of the fucking water SIX days before an election, but, whatever.

One of the myriad frustrating things about Trump and his idiot cultists is the constant drumbeat of "Unfair! Unfair!" regarding his "treatment"--by the media, by government officials, by historians, by talk-show hosts, everybody NOT wearing one of his dumbass red hats, basically-- while he has been given exponentially more breaks than anyone else in the country could have ever hoped for, and more. ANY American other than Trump would already be in jail, several times over, period.

Yet this clown is constantly crying "No fair."

Back
Top Bottom